THE FIRST INAUGURAL MEETING OF THE CULT OF THE GYMNASIUM

THE FIRST INAGURAL MEETING OF THE CULT OF THE GYMNASIUM

SabRe6AUNQDsCgAcKyF_U-C8FfxkbBBdm_QC5XeDL-IdbdFlkX_xksdTGSrpFn8uhWDlti_T6CQdtXJgf2lwFEPrsxeloyGOcHZvN9uQkavkqvXzIs0bKO5PORcJMkZzSdKWiLje

MUSCLES FLEXED AND BROWS PERSPIRED AS THE TITANS OF HAELUN’OR EXERTED THEMSELF IN THE GLORIOUS CHURCH OF IRON AND STEEL. HEAVING MASSIVE WEIGHTS OVER THEIR HEADS THEY DEMONSTRATED THEIR DEDICATION TO THE PATH OF PHYSICAL PURITY. THUS THE CULT OF THE GYMNASIUM WAS INAUGURATED. A BROTHERHOOD FORGED IN A MUTUAL APPRECIATION FOR STEEL AND THE PHYSICAL FORM.

WHILE SOME MALI’THILL MAY DEDICATE THEMSELVES TO THE PATH OF KNOWLEDGE, THE MEMBERS OF THE GYMNASIUM COMMIT THEMSELVES TO THE PATH OF PHYSICAL PURITY, CHISELLING AWAY STATUES OF PERFECTION FROM THEIR VERY FLESH WITH CEASELESS EXERTION AND TOIL IN THE HOLY GYMNASIUM.

V3b1Xw6xgnDUTmapyq_nV0vr1IinFHuOZJHcfDIALEjry_c-yp2lJ66Kr_YIOjhjlWsPk3uSCRDrEMKBbRj84A8EGvS8cd1fxhVjyHFdU-dYCGIsRWK9eXm2D-hpWJigvX--15Mm

AT THE INAUGURAL PUBLIC EXHIBITION KAEL AND ZAYN BEDAZZLED THE MANY GATHERED CITIZENS OF HAELUN’OR AS THEY DEMONSTRATED THEIR UNRIVALLED PHYSICAL CONDITIONING AND MENTAL FORTITUDE.

BvoDE-6ekbIF9RsZy7M57uJu7vph_P76dOVzQTFegk4E3optJ79qXmzlLUqYBU91aWo1mcDCXNFt5xHwqfqzuTQgSkHkp9XE9JLnbH8ayCw0S_RtBjxCgw3sWGeGP11uNTXV8TXq

"They still look like twinks. ." The mali'aheral commented as he read the missive. All the while doing bicep curls from the safety of his room under the stairs. 

"A GLORIOUS DAY FOR HAEULUN'OR!!" Exclaims Zayn Montgomery Lichenstein, as he flexes his muscular arms.

unknown.png

A muscular elf with a frown to rival Zayn's glorious smile looks at this missive with a stony glare, stroking his large beard.

"My time has come... I must join with my brothers in arms" he says with a tone that would cause lesser men to shake in their boots before he begins to sprint with his chiseled legs towards Haelun'or

Edited by King_Kunuk

Sevrel completely abandons everything else in his life and travels to Haelun'or to join this cult and get swole

"And so it begins."

Valindra mused, a faint grin taking to her features as she held her signature glass of legion red in her other.

"Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya, with a heavy emphasis on the Hiylun."

"At long last! The physical path of Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya has returned!" Zelios exclaims. He proceeds to grasp onto a nearby tree branch and performs a few pull-ups.

Haskir flexes his rippling body of pristine and immaculate musculature, shirt shredding from his form.

"We back."

image.png.cf72d6c4a77bcb8f8faa945d876dd740.png

"The only bad workout was the one that didn't happen."

THALON ENJOYS HIS FIRST KAEL'THAS WATER AEROBICS INSTRUCTION WITH THE ELDERS OF THE SILVER CITY

Edward Mith feels an intense sense of nostalgia for his earlier days. "If me bones were what th'y us'd tah be, I'd 'appily work-out.."

April, the Head Physician has a heart attack because A) she is puny, and B) she isn't there to see all the Mali'thill fail at weightlifting.