[✓] [Feat] Corcitură

The King Of The Moon

+1 This is exactly the kind of intermediary the server is in need of. Not quite full spook, but enough to make it a worthwhile entry level villain. 

mordu magic

btw wasnt there a CA post the other day on another vampire thing

More vampires?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/028/723/oldman.jpg

Just now, The King Of The Moon said:

Read 'Purpose' before making generic assumptions, I beg you.

no

MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm sure I will find things to nitpick when this comes to review, but overall I am in full support of this. An accessible vampire CA to allow for easier villainy, more dynamic roleplay for monster hunters and the like, a proving grounds for getting involved with the greater vampire community, AND this **** has aesthetic abilities? 

Mordu/Zarsies, you're men after my own heart. I wholeheartedly throw my support on this. 

Easy onboarding to a 'spook' CA? No need to know the clique? Seems like a good idea to me.

Spoiler

$_57.PNG?set_id=8800005007

Mordu would not have made a feat if I had not said, and I quote, "Yeah lol I think they'd work as a feat but it shouldn't be a CA." In regards to our discussion of feral vampires. Therefore, I will be filing a class action lawsuit against Mordu LTD. unless I am given credit for telling him to make it a feat. You will be hearing from my lawyer, Mister @JoanOfArc.

Spoiler

+1 need bigcraft goblin vampires

Yet another Mordu magic... when will it end 😩 (+1)

Here comes the Witcher RPers....

(+1 though, really well written.)

woof woof sniff sniff twilight role-play incoming ????

I like the idea, a lot, and I hope it works out as intended to provide some good spook rp to people, and that we won't be seeing openly parading vampires in city streets. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this kind of lore pop up, albeit to a limited degree.