[✓] [Feat] Corcitură

The King Of The Moon

Simplicity is the seller and damn am I buying. I highly anticipate the intermingling of more casual RPers as the target audience with the holy orders, monster hunters, blood mages, and other vampires to be a proverbial festival. As Mordu said (which I must add for legal reasons as per my legal counsel's advice @Archipelegocame up in conversation with good Sir Baglen "Yeagerist" de Yid II) there has been a drought since the lore games: the streets, woods, and caverns are no longer rife with shades, darkstalkers, ghosts and gravens, inferi, naztherak, necromancers, frost witches, muyakelgs, dark shamans, zephonim, etc etc, and the world has gotten much quieter and much less tumultuous. I miss the chaos, hopefully this will bring some life back to the slowly regrowing conflict roleplay scene.

I quite enjoy this concept and I think it's a good way to provide more spooky roleplay.

My only quarrel is that players might come to believe (as if some did not already) that a 'magic' is necessary to create interesting villainy roleplay, but such is completely untrue.

As shadow admin of LotC, I accept this lore piece.  Thank you everyone, but you can all go now.  It will be implemented POST HENCE 

Dawnguard.thumb.jpg.6994012192f9498bb437de5f02de04ea.jpg

+1

I like this, can we get more of these watered down spooks so we can have more of a fantasy theme? Including of course that the strong variants remain hidden and isolated

A much more approachable alternative to the vampiric races while also holding a greater reason to exist in the world through interaction and RP. Like ferals but good.. 

Damn, these guys get free acrylics. +1

7 hours ago, Qizu said:

If anything I think this piece would be better off being an addition to the siliti lore.

we do a little bit of lore review trolling without reading

12 hours ago, Qizu said:

I love the piece and I think it's really well put together, but I just don't think we need more variants of vampires on the server. If anything I think this piece would be better off being an addition to the siliti lore. Good job guys!

However, if this is to "fix cliques" or whatever the wording was, why not work with what you already have on the server. It just seems like instead of working with groups, people just write different things. Also, as for the clique aspect, I think people often mistake the fact that you have to keep some things close knit. For example nobody is going to walk up to you and make you a strigae or a siliti or a naztherak or whatever. You have to roleplay with them, hell reach out to someone your character may suspect just don't go begging oocly. Groups like I mentioned prior, have to keep things close knit to not only protect their CA or magic from being abused, but let's be real folks it's a spook race. Some of the spook player base have character development and positions that they have to keep secret. It's not a clique, your just not a part of whatever race or magic you are mentioning.

True, but if in my 3 years of playing, I have neve found, located, or encountered a strigae player. It's not stuff to just freely give away but the hardest part of trying to become part of a strict, secret spook group is actually being able to find them

38 minutes ago, chaosgamer_ said:

True, but if in my 3 years of playing, I have neve found, located, or encountered a strigae player. It's not stuff to just freely give away but the hardest part of trying to become part of a strict, secret spook group is actually being able to find them

Quite odd, I've met striga, naztherak, dark shamans, werewolves, and even frost witches. I've yet to meet a siliti. Perhaps it's just the fact you aren't in the same player base as them. :shrug:

+1 Let's get more vampires running around.