[✗] Invention Lore - Submersible Vessels

Setsuko_

1 hour ago, Hanrahan said:

man tbh theres literally no reason not too its not like you can even use a submarine in a combat way it'd be just for events and like "wow lets look at these cool underwater ruins or dungeons" like yeesh going to pvp on a submarine build i think not

47 minutes ago, Sorcerio said:

yeah at this point let’s just break techlock but it’s ok as long as it’s non combative. 

Haskir calls his best buddy @JoanOfArc on his telephone, "Hey bro! Picked up my new Novellan Phone today! Came out today after the Skygods said nobody could PVP with it. When do we rally for the raid on Elysium?" 

The Invention and Evolution of the Telephone

1 hour ago, Ryloth said:

Haskir calls his best buddy @JoanOfArc on his telephone, "Hey bro! Picked up my new Novellan Phone today! Came out today after the Skygods said nobody could PVP with it. When do we rally for the raid on Elysium?" 

The Invention and Evolution of the Telephone

Gamling dials up his peer @Ryloth, the Orenian phone-operator (fantasy roleplayer, I should mention!!!) looks over a few pages of legislation to verify the caller's ID before quickly plugging him into the requested line. As Ryloth presses the phone to his ear, Gamling simply states "Hello, based department ?"

Trains... TRAINS?

(No... just... no.)

no oren, we're not getting guns, we're not getting based novellen phones, and we're not getting submarines

Damn, they tore into u like if u wrote steam train lore. Maybe some good lore will come out for that too maybe 😜

20 hours ago, Hanrahan said:

man tbh theres literally no reason not too its not like you can even use a submarine in a combat way it'd be just for events and like "wow lets look at these cool underwater ruins or dungeons" like yeesh going to pvp on a submarine build i think not

My diving bells and diving suits aren’t even accepted fully yet; how the hell are we going to straight jump to submersibles that would be crushed like grapes under the pressure?

This lore has been denied.

This piece breaches techlock for the idea of submarines, apologies but that is the stance the server currently holds on constructs like this.