The First Tribute Wagh of Elvenesse

Pancakehz

The First Tribute Wagh of Elvenesse

PrkOo6kSiqfHlBxQd57EtzBvoAvTE9JrLFVryVL0dD3Gnc028xVmsuclhweglCfHmPuiZo-n4bv5bScFyDggoFhpHUtEhirjVKmwdxtTpejsp2KLodeOBUrGpQTd7KDau8hmQXeJ

Orc Warlord by RAPHTOR on DeviantArt

[!] An Orc warband being dispatched from Krugmar.

PrkOo6kSiqfHlBxQd57EtzBvoAvTE9JrLFVryVL0dD3Gnc028xVmsuclhweglCfHmPuiZo-n4bv5bScFyDggoFhpHUtEhirjVKmwdxtTpejsp2KLodeOBUrGpQTd7KDau8hmQXeJ

[!] In the throne room of Krugmar, Rex Azhug’Gorkil addressed the Orcs of the War Nation. His voice echoed throughout the halls as the citizens of Krugmar stood in silence.

“Brothers!” he began “We issued our demands to Elvenesse. We asked for nothing more than justice for the wrongs that had been performed upon us. I gave them three Krug days to reach out and accept our demands. Three Krug days went by and still, I received no reply. Today, I reached out to the Twiggy Rex and summoned him to Krugmar to accept the demands brought before him. This was an offer that he refused.”

[!] The crowd began to roar and shout in disapproval before Azhug raised his hand, calling for silence so he may continue.

“He refused to make amends for the wrongdoings of him and his people. Anyone who read my missive would know that I offered him a solution. I offered him a way out and he refused. I am an Orc of my word, as the Codes of Krug demand, and I intend to follow through with my promises.”

[!] Azhug’Gorkil unsheathed an axe from his waist. As he suddenly raised it above his head, the crowd of gathered Orcs began to cheer and roar with excitement. With a powerful swing, Azhug buried the axe into the throne of Krugmar. 

“I warned you twiggiez. Consider this my declaration of war upon you. Let this mark the beginning of the First Tribute Wagh of Elvenesse. Let this mark the beginning of our fight for justice and honor.”

[!] Azhug’Gorkil roared, his eyes filled with a rage few have seen displayed by him before. Azhug leaped from the throne and headed straight for the square where the celebrations began. Several Orcs danced around the bonfire as others began painting their skin with war paints. Orcs tested their strength against one another, all while the tower of smoke grew higher. “They will see these flames from Elvenesse.” said the Rex “They will know what it means…” he paused before looking to his fellow Orcs.

“WAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!"

[!] An official declaration of war was spread throughout the lands. Upon reading it you would be informed of the events described above. The declaration was sealed with the official seal of Krugmar and signed by several leaders of the War Nation.

Azhug'Gorkil, The Rex

Arista Signature

Rug Bruh'Rax, Dominus of Krugmar

Senja Mentari

Kor'garr'Lur, Yazgurtan of Krugmar

Soul Signature

Korgahk'Gorkil, Targoth of Krugmar

Photography Signature

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Bugharz'Grat would cry out in the Krugmar square for all near him to hear. It seemed the Uruk was already eager for the coming conflict.

Korgahk'Gorkil slit an elfs throat sacrificing the elf to the spirit Kezt. He went to wipe his blade of elvish blood before turning to his Gorkil brothers "This is a dark time for the elves, the blood of their people will be on the Princes hands. A Fool he is, young and weak." 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" Rug would say as hed sharpen his sticks

Spoiler

@Pancakehzcsgo 5v5 for a tile is still on the table brother

Edited by Bhased

Athri Onfroi Belrose nodded at her notice of this. "Elvenesse is..." She cut herself off, then and there, her choice of words would've been a bit too explicit. "They better not expect help. They hardly know what they're doing."

A lone halfling mills about the fields of Bramblebury, a light dusting of frost lining his straw hat. He’d spit into the fallow field, his spit landing on a rock sticking out of the dirt. He’d wipe his lips and nose with his hand afterwards.

”Huh.... fin’s do beh changin’ these days. Good thin’ t’a rock ‘n meh fields ne’er changes. Oi’d go crazeh if ‘t did”

The straw hat halfling takes a sudden turn, walking up to a hole in the ground. He swings open the door, and slams it shut behind him.

"... This rex's name is Asshug?" asks Gailien, completely bewildered as he squinted at the paper. "Oh. It's Azhug. Nevermind." 

The declaration of war would reach the bronze-clad hands of a wandering warrior, his keen, emerald eyes glancing over it as he solemnly shook his head. "It has been years since my blade has heard Orcish screams. May their blood run down my pommel once more." 

"Intereztin'..." a pale goblin comments upon hearing the news. "Luara will bring dem glori, Mi kan feel it." 

Sevrel dragged the whetstone down his blade, sharpening the weapon in preparation for the upcoming conflict.

"It's all happening again, as it always does..."

Kor'garr of Lur leans back up from the wetly gleaming ink of his signature upon the declaration. With an almost manic grin stretched between his heavy tusks the orc lets out a harsh bark of laughter. "Kor'garr 'az mani wehpunz tu tezt ohn deez Twiggiez." His arms throw back as his maw opens to let out a fearsome cry of gleeful wrath. "TO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

"Well now, this is... interesting. I wonder, though..." The woman glanced to the children's plush in her hand, grinning. "Yes, this could work."