Creative Cafe this May!

LobsterLilly

wrR_qTFXrujMRb_s_7Gj9UWlA5tivKM-PapVtTU3DUithU-sq4qeFJDjhNfCKq0rjxMj3TaeMFmyUhdccOuS1b0HJVRAKYblpQv6Wlg44FJep-rNZq93jX3YrNrN3Pa0RhhuGC8I

Aeo3osi4X8L1p_qlDjpBsUxcYiCCO_pEL5ngGVKYcpACu5oVxxRqYgCxQRRCF_NycSQWRvfHRxHfL_zoFOBNJGbVp2P0Sg0CTOkMgQsiwER_5neYculh1ndJOF5JRHS5QO45tUOX

May’s Creative Cafe!

wrR_qTFXrujMRb_s_7Gj9UWlA5tivKM-PapVtTU3DUithU-sq4qeFJDjhNfCKq0rjxMj3TaeMFmyUhdccOuS1b0HJVRAKYblpQv6Wlg44FJep-rNZq93jX3YrNrN3Pa0RhhuGC8I

Hello again everyone! It’s time for another Creative event, the Creative Cafe

The perfect event to hop into a vc, show off your skills and talents, while having fun at the same time. Sections may include Singing, dancing, building, art and basically anything you wish to show off. Any kind of skill is welcome, as long as you can share it with others! Prizes will of course be handed out, random raffles here and there, so everyone has a chance to win something. Be sure to attend, even if you just want to watch and join in on the fun like that.

Feel free to PM me (Demon_Lilly#9033) or anyone else on the Community Art’s Contest Group: teawithsarah#0007

To participate, please leave a comment with the following sign-up format!

Sign-Up Format

Mcname:

Talent:

Information:

Date: 22 May, Saturday

Time: 3pm-5pm EST

Discord: https://discord.gg/9JtEVqB 

Pt53u78YrU4f-JAySomrsLjeUPx6c94AOu5CCIKq8OFfNQgEwjsKSKeejcLYDFegoyWromULRrwQkww9vU36Gbu8MSXc-LZ3XYzehh373SxvyYhqWUsBIbrobldybBER84jzCcb9

Mcname: MayRndz

Talent: Singing :>

Mcname: Crevel

Talent: Eating food without clothes on.

11 hours ago, MayRndz said:

Mcname: MayRndz

Talent: Singing :>

19 minutes ago, Crevel said:

Mcname: Crevel

Talent: Eating food without clothes on.

there are two kinds of people and i love it

Mcname: Feebis