Tythus, I don't feel so good.....

__Clocky

Musin > Goonery

This is an RP server, not a factions PVP server.

Edited by Cheesewheel_1

server's been up for 10-11 years and we still can't run a wc without the server dying btw. war server budget went to tythus' steam library

Thank you Llir for the HUGE effort you put in really great

49 minutes ago, __Clocky said:

"MUSIN MUSIN MUSIN MUSIN MUSIN."

Frankly, I see this part as a good thing.

Rest is still bad though.

Unironically this is why I try not to give a **** about this server, I'll still play on it but literally no matter how hard anyone ******* screams it just seems like nobody is able to fix the most basic of issues, be it because staff members are red taped from being able to actually do anything or just straight up don't give a **** about the server and only hang around as a staff member for the clout because they did something years ago. Like lol.

Nicky baby pls come back the server needs you

in fairness, I don't think people realize that minecraft is very poorly designed to handle large numbers. IMO, the bigger problem is how much we rely on the idea that warclaims will be large uncapped battles when we really should just know that's not feasible.

I personally suggest Staff takes some time to focus on making a fleshed out lag contingency that's more developed and RP focused.

Literally a dumpster fire of a server and when you criticize them you'll wind up banned one way or another.

8 minutes ago, ninja805 said:

Literally a dumpster fire of a server and when you criticize them you'll wind up banned one way or another.

73c.thumb.jpg.877ce367efe647722b28e3a366831b19.jpg

Unironically, I believe the way we fix this, isn't by calling the server a dumpster fire, nor by insulting staff at every opportunity. We need to ******* work with each other, simple as that.