Post War Claim AMA

Orlanth

What I don't understand is why they didn't accept the 25v25... or even try a 50v50... skirmishes didn't have problems

1 hour ago, Harrison said:

why has no one realised after all these years youre never gonna get another warclaim?

Extreme amounts of copium.

Made a prediction at the start of the map that there'd never be a successful warclaim, whadda ya think? They're never going to fix it are they...

1 hour ago, Prifter said:

If only they listened to the dozen of people telling them to cancel the thing after an hour of waiting...

If only.

1 hour ago, Lionbileti said:

Pain.

Same

1 hour ago, aiden0023 said:

I predicted the server crash, someone owes me $20 I forgot who tho

Never lucky.

1 hour ago, Narthok said:

what made you think you were ever going to get a warclaim in the first place!?!@?

Stockholm Syndrome

1 hour ago, Kursion said:

What I don't understand is why they didn't accept the 25v25... or even try a 50v50... skirmishes didn't have problems

me neither

7 minutes ago, Borin said:

Made a prediction at the start of the map that there'd never be a successful warclaim, whadda ya think? They're never going to fix it are they...

Never.

That's why I went to bed rightaway.

We have to few techs, and those we have are mostly making sure what we currently have isn't breaking down too.

What did you expect?

I just wanted to click some red coats, also the CT members and mods have nothing to do with the crashes let alone the war servers being horrible, I have heard people being toxic to some CT and Mods which have no control over the situation, I truly blame tech or who ever is in charge of map creation and coding for not doing their job well.....it's just my two cents

Edited by ScarletFrisket
Needed to say something else and spelling errors

13 hours ago, Laeonathan said:

That's why I went to bed rightaway.

We have to few techs, and those we have are mostly making sure what we currently have isn't breaking down too.

What did you expect?

Plan B.

6 hours ago, ScarletFrisket said:

I just wanted to click some red coats, also the CT members and mods have nothing to do with the crashes let alone the war servers being horrible, I have heard people being toxic to some CT and Mods which have no control over the situation, I truly blame tech or who ever is in charge of map creation and coding for not doing their job well.....it's just my two cents

I agree.

5 hours ago, _Twi said:

Settle it with chess? @Orlanth

Only if we have players represent the pieces.