[✓] [Magic Lore] The Knights of Xan; Paladinism Rewrite

Johann

seer = bad, even the feat. i reckon xan would smite u just for that, id remove the compatibility with seer

will read the rest in a bit to write down my thoughts, etc

just wish setherien would come back and put you people out of your rewrite limbo misery x

4 hours ago, Spoons said:

seer = bad, even the feat. i reckon xan would smite u just for that, id remove the compatibility with seer

I discussed this with Zarsies and he agreed that a Seer compatibility would be logical and justified. 

Seer magic is based upon patrons of Seers, Kabalees, who are, and I'm going to quote the man himself, "the highest degree of sneaky even among the gods and are entirely invisible and unknown to them so seer magic and the kabalees themselves, the conduits, can't be detected."

Besides it's also in line with Vaasek's nature to have Seers in every organisation, deific orders especially, to **** with things though of course a Seer-paladin would still have to be mindful of Covenants.

7 hours ago, Sorcerio said:

Wheres the spell to restore @Heero's nuts?

lost to time

I will read it tn and respond hopefully tomorrow. Through glimpsing through I like how it is something beyond a simple adjustment of spells. Very nice.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.