THE PONTIFICAL ENTHRONEMENT OF 1820, 373 ES

rep2k

Father Ivarus signs the Hussariyan cross over himself, dipping his head afterwards with a smile on his face "I remember the days of myself being an acolyte, and you; your Holiness being my mentor. Having you as my mentor was the greatest honor I could ever have. Godani bless His Holiness; Tylos The First!"

Georgios Dracontas signs the Hussariyan cross as well, dipping his head as a surprised emotion would reveal upon his face "And to have met the now called; his Holiness Tylos the First two days prior to this! Godan be praised! Godan save his Holiness and allow his wisdom to be spread across all nations! O Theos sozei ton Papa!"

Edited by sashimichopped

Theophilos smiles from the Seven Skies, seeing his old friend's ascension!

Reserved 

Katerina Ceciliya would cheer for Alfred, who was now known as Tylos. The woman having grown up with watching the man preach in the streets of Karosgrad. She often saw him as the defender of the vulnerable, but also as a man who held faith and honour close to heart. A just man that said what he believed and would continue to do so. That is what Katerina saw the new pontiff as. And she would continue to cheer for him until the day Godan would claim her life for the seven skies.

Dame Marie Vyronov smiled as she heard news of her uncle's ascension. She could not be prouder of Alfred and his achievement. Perhaps it was an act of Godan, that her patron saint and now uncle shared a common name, a bond never to be broken! Her smile was unyielding as she began preparations to welcome him home in celebration of his success.

"GOD bless the new High Pontiff! May his reign be fair and long!" Smiled the middle-aged Chaplain, Father Casper.

Ferdinand, Archbishop of Nescia is forced to pray to Saint Tylos, against his will.

With a keen smile Heinrik Karl read over the final count of the turbulent election process. Resting his chin in the palm of his hand, he dismissed a little wooden statue of St. Lucien off his desk, he muttered with a frown „Ouch.. A splinter. How annoying.“ and locked it away in a dark chest.

Adelric wept tears of joy and sadness, emotions that had been not felt to him for a long while. Amidst the dark, looming thought of Jude's untimely death - a friend which he felt bereaved for, Adelric saw some ounce of good. 

Though Godan had chosen Cardinal Alfred, he found himself still confiding trust and respect for the Cardinal Gawain, and elected to approach him, placing a hand on the man's shoulder. He would invite the Providentian Cardinal onto prayer, and he uttered a small prayer to God to bless Alfred's union with the Pontifical Laurel.

Igor sweats as now the Pontiff knows all of his secrets...

The exulted countenance of the fairest, Apollina-Calypsa, commands the memorandum with the ardent zeal of her youth's veneration, finely manicured fingers arriving over an ivory-lined altar adorned with various canonist figures, among them being a lace-embroidered Lorraine Cross fitted perfectly to the lady's petite palm. She ferried such towards her chest in prudent silence, succeeding with a whispered prayer:

"I pray you may bring us to absolution, my dear lord, for your people have fallen to the temptation beset in crimson fields of goat hair. Amen"

"A just and humble man. Let us ensure that this Pontiff is protected from assassins and conspiracies, by whomever may send them." said Father Basil Moroul.

William Carolus missed his former Attenlund  expedition member, but he was nonetheless happy for his friend an fellow countryman ascending to the Holy Throne, he crossed himself in his tent as he performed his nightly prayers in the swampy hellhole. May Godan watch of him and the new Pontiff Tylos. 

Reinhardt Barclay was beaming with pride and joy for Uncle Alfred, he smiled at the idea of the. New Pontiff sharing the same name as his Family’s Patron Saint. “Oh Well, Gott works ein Mysterious ways as mein Uncle always said.” he shrugged before going to help the other Barclays prepare the Celebrations for the New Pontiff