A Talon's Port Auction

[!] Fliers would be posted around Almaris of an auction happening in Talon’s Port

UTVQYOp9OPLYDG4s5BeiSp3vQPsAbf_WvDLlBI8B9garwHBCJXYFJaCHVoOoBoofC4B2JucUrRcLoKIJFyNodjEOektKEYsKqcHa4GatazyIbD-spNsPbzwMrALXc89TdbFlzgdX

[!] A depiction of people crowding to get into a building, perhaps so that they can bid?

Happening soon!
To raise mina for the city, the government will be holding an auction-

For a one time date with members of the government!

All willing participants (that may be a debatable claim) will be offered up, and the one who bids the highest on each one, gets a platonic date with them (unless otherwise stated)!

Jewelry and weapons forged by the Sovereign will also be auctioned off, for those not interested in chatting with any of our lovely folk.

All of the mina raised from this event will go to the city treasury, all for setting up new and interesting events, as well as expansions and upkeep for the city.

ALL BIDDING ON PEOPLE WILL START AT 250 MINA IN INCREMENTS OF 50

The event will take place within the city’s town hall, all are welcome!

Spoiler

OOC:

Talon’s Port City Hall, 5/20, 7pm EST

"They're selling SLAVES now?" questioned a 'thill as she'd spit out her morning peach tea.

Vivian Maelstorm wonders if anyone would bid on her. Maybe if she put on that maid costume...

The high elf looks at the missive and simply sighs, knowing well he would be bid without conscent... His pride hurt knowing he is being sold as a date slave.

Belladonna let out a sigh of relief, "Thank God I'm not in the government... though, I am her kid.." She added, with slight worry. "Mother please don't make me join." She soon sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she soon opened a book, beginning to read it.

Toffee pleasantly read the missive while snacking on a graham cracker. She stopped chewing a few seconds later, realizing what they're auctioning off...