War Team Update and Retrospective

Llir

really good direction from the admin team on both the back warps on spawns and the contingency plan for warclaims. Love to see it,

Mad respect for taking the time to sit down with nearly two-hundred players and having to get screamed at for over an hour. It shows you care, I hope this test goes well and I know the Community respects you and this new Admin Team much more with the efforts you all have shown to listening to the community.

can we play overwatch tonight

les gooo

man while i was very wroth in the moment this is the best way to handle it, apologize, explain the mistake, then lay out a concrete and open plan about how you will fix it in the future we love to see it :)

Mordhau pvp or i'm not interested. 

Sad Rat (@smutna_krysa) | Twitter

Llir o7 ty man

@LlirCan I fight in round 1 of the 50v50 and then in round 2 on an alt? If not what precautions are in place to prevent me from being on the roster twice on two different accounts?

and sadly the damage has been done and i know like 20 people who outright refuse to try again after the disaster of sunday :(

11 minutes ago, Arashiha said:

and sadly the damage has been done and i know like 20 people who outright refuse to try again after the disaster of sunday :(

touch grass :)

i.e., with minecraft, technical errors happen. I'm happy you guys will make it outside and not go to the warclaim tbh, if it doesn't make you happy, don't go 

1 minute ago, Excitedly said:

touch grass :)

I think thats there idea, they have better stuff to do with there weekend.