War Team Update and Retrospective

Llir

Just now, Arashiha said:

I think thats there idea, they have better stuff to do with there weekend.

gave u rep, agree with ur message whole-heartedly 

Thanks for apologizing and owning up to things that went wrong, I didn't think it was coming but I appreciate and I'm sure many others do to

1 hour ago, DrakeHaze. said:

@LlirCan I fight in round 1 of the 50v50 and then in round 2 on an alt? If not what precautions are in place to prevent me from being on the roster twice on two different accounts?

The current approved roster has been checked over by the war team - everyone on it right now was pre-approved before the fight last weekend.

1 hour ago, Arashiha said:

and sadly the damage has been done and i know like 20 people who outright refuse to try again after the disaster of sunday :(

I know that some people don't want to come to the rescheduled fight - hopefully if they give this post a read-over they will reconsider, or at least for future fights people will have the confidence that it will work out well.

Well done for addressing this with maturity and thoughtfulness.

7mzb9PN.png

I demand compensation for my time lost. You've 24 hours kowaman or I'll bring this whole establishment down.

41 minutes ago, Aengoth said:

7mzb9PN.png

I demand compensation for my time lost. You've 24 hours kowaman or I'll bring this whole establishment down.

i will offer you 1.5 mina

While the apology is appreciated and all, you've had over a year to fix a new war server so how can one run out of time?

9 hours ago, DrakeHaze. said:

@LlirCan I fight in round 1 of the 50v50 and then in round 2 on an alt? If not what precautions are in place to prevent me from being on the roster twice on two different accounts?

You'll probably have to be logged in while on that alt at the cost of your ping in the first fight. You can't really stop people from alting, where there is a will there is a way and the only real way to stop it is IP bans. Which create a whole new issues especially around VPNs and brother/sisters sharing a network 

Whats happening to vortex removal come june? I filled in the roster prior to the warclaim but now I am apparently on the list and when I made a modreq at the time, it was not responded to until I was offline. It was closed without a comment on it.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:48 PM, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

Whats happening to vortex removal come june? I filled in the roster prior to the warclaim but now I am apparently on the list and when I made a modreq at the time, it was not responded to until I was offline. It was closed without a comment on it.

There was a cutoff which you submitted after - you can speak to management if you want to dispute this.

For information about the 1.16 Update please view this thread. A release date has not yet been set due to complications with Nickrocky's schedule. When a definite date can be determined, it will be announced along with maintenance details.

JavaScript > Java

@Llirhi! I’m not involved in the conflict but would like to ask, in the war server would we have the same crit cool down pvp or the pvp that can click the fastest? Also can anyone join the test server as in people who are neutral in the rp war?