Two Year AMA

Shmeepicus

Will respond to all questions when I wake up.

What flavor of lobster are you? 

2 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

What flavor of lobster are you? 

Boiled alive and eaten with butter melted above a candle.

what is it like in canada

also favorite lotc pvp battle cuz why not

7 minutes ago, Asutto said:

what is it like in canada

also favorite lotc pvp battle cuz why not

Canada is pretty cool- lockdown isn't. Favourite PvP battle on LoTC was hands down the siege of Helena. Dying and then watching a handful of people win the battle against crazy odds was nuts. 

what's your favorite show?

tier list of pvpers & aspirations in the server and for yourself in life

What would your final meal be before finally sodding off from the face of the Earth?

Hm, alright... a must ask is your favourite character you’ve ever played, idk why everyone asks that but imma perpetuate the response like a pro

Also congrats on mod team, how does that feel is also one worth asking (don’t let it go to ur head TOO quickly..)

finally, idk.. u seem rlly cool and we’ve only really know each other for a while- but I hope to get to know you better soon, cheers man

On 5/20/2021 at 3:08 AM, _Pan said:

what's your favorite show?

Peaky Blinders, Clone Wars (animated series) and Game of Thrones all take #1 spot

23 hours ago, rukio said:

Why are you like this?

because

On 5/20/2021 at 6:11 PM, ImCookiie said:

What is Shmeepicus' favourite colour?

Blue

On 5/20/2021 at 3:08 PM, Elite_Snipes_ said:

Okay dude, when is the next friend discord getting set up between me, you, Chloe and epistle 

TBA'd

On 5/20/2021 at 7:17 AM, BenjiBot_ said:

Hm, alright... a must ask is your favourite character you’ve ever played, idk why everyone asks that but imma perpetuate the response like a pro

Also congrats on mod team, how does that feel is also one worth asking (don’t let it go to ur head TOO quickly..)

finally, idk.. u seem rlly cool and we’ve only really know each other for a while- but I hope to get to know you better soon, cheers man

Favourite character I've ever played was my first on the server. Joined close to the start of the WotTE, ended up in Norland for a bit before moving over to Curon where I got nobility and made a lot of friends that I still talk with to the day.

Second, it's pretty sweet! My fourth try applying (admittedly it's been a year and a bit since my last) and I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes me. :)

On 5/20/2021 at 4:14 AM, Borin said:

What would your final meal be before finally sodding off from the face of the Earth?

A 24 of budlight and spaghetti and meatballs.

On 5/20/2021 at 3:24 AM, Milenkhov said:

tier list of pvpers & aspirations in the server and for yourself in life

I'll give you top tier and second to top tier.

Tier List: S - Milenkhov, Orlanth, Mickaelhz, biggestdon, Adzy
Tier List: A - the60th, Mio, Masouri, Aiden0023, pkdon, Sarmadon, North, MmmMonkee, Elite_Snipes, Adderral

Aspirations in the server: Don't have many, just here to enjoy myself and help others enjoy themselves.

Aspirations in real life: Finish school, get a job, have a family and retire before 60. Post 60 consists of golfing and drinking.

On 5/20/2021 at 2:13 AM, WestCarolina said:

why did you delete the first AA

edit: idiot

It was time.