A Union of Jubilance

Juli

To Ser Antonius Vilac,

My dearest cousin, you have made the lineage we both hold so dear proud. There is without a doubt that you are worthy of the title and the history of the blood that runs within our veins. This is the beginning of your life, there is still so much ahead of you. You will now have more than myself and your brothers-in-arms to turn to in times of need, but a wife as well! Steel yourself, do her honor and treat her as one worthy of the name she is about to take. You fill me with great pride as I watch you journey through this life of the unknown, do not let me or your forefathers before us down. You are destined for greatness young Vilac. Press forward, ever forward.

To Tatiana var Ruthern,

Tatiana, I could not have chosen a better suitor for mine own cousin. I look fondly upon him like a son if I had ever had any of mine own. The journey you are about to take will bind yourself to him, and to the legacy he wears upon his shoulders. Yet neither of you shall face the storms of life ahead alone, the Dragon Knights are bound to the young Vilac. We shall be your shield in times of hardship and your sword in times of strife. Be worthy of what you are about to be bestowed with, we spoke at length about what being a Vilac means. Ensure he is a good husband to you, and ensure he never strays from the path of righteousness that he walks.

A weary Ser Alric Ruthern rubbed at his cheek upon a certain Greyspine tower, gazing into the distance, as he donned a faraway expression, "Simply put."

Ailred Ruthern signed his trusted lorraine, thankful that Godani had seen the marriage through before Tatiana could commit anymore acts of sin!

While Edward did not receive an invitation, he does expect at least 3 assassinations given the current roster.

Victoria smiles the sun's smile at her very own special invitation, brought to her by a stout and jolly courier.

"TRIPLE HONEYMOOOON"  screeched Adalia from the confines of Greyspine upon the arrival of news of the finalization of the highly anticipated union

Otto August looks for his special invite, sighing as it could not be located "indubitably so..."

Theoderic accepts his invitation with much grace and prepares to attend the nuptials in his finest garb (reserved)

30 minutes ago, Juli said:

The Right Honorable, Ri’Haskir, High Aelkos of the Kharajyr People & Mane of Pride Therkul @Ryloth

"Indubitably so, I will come!" Haskir pins the missive to his refrigerator, marking the date on his calendar!

Simon Pruvia grabs his invitation betwixt his fingers, a smile encompassing his countenance, hurriedly beginning to search for a wedding gift for Ser Antonius!

Charles "Chuck" Galbraith would be drinking a glass of wine in The Novellen with the Prince of Vilachia when he handed him a special invitation.

The Minister of the Crown would then raise his glass and cheer for his friend "For Antonius and Tatiana!" @Milenkhov

Adelheid seemed excited about the marriage, recalling when she pushed Tatiana into the mans arms so they could fall in love! How romantic!