The Last Resident of Sutica

captured.png

divider.png

Lord Commander Amaesil Vuln'miruel stood, once again, alone in the vacant streets of the Sutican capital. His armor clanked as he and High Warden Aerendyl Hawksong meandered through the streets of the city. No children were seen this day. Cobwebs and rats were plastered throughout the city. Had the Suticans truly abandoned this place? Had this been their wartime tactic? Had they fled to another place of refuge? No, Amaesil thought. My scouts have been all across this region. They are simply... gone.

Confusion raked the Lord Commander. Why had the Suticans declared a war and attempted to fight the combined forces of the elves? Surely they had known that their citizens held disdain for such an affair — what citizens they had left. Their only solitude was in mercenaries and brutes.

As Amaesil and Aerendyl came to stand atop the cliffside overlooking the bottom portion of the city, the two shared a deep sigh. A war this was not. No lives had been taken by their kin nor did they want to. Sutica had lost already. They were only picking at the scraps now. The two elves stood there for a long while before descending toward the warships that now freely docked at the Sutican port unimpeded. With that, they sailed home.

Ratcliffe would set up a rocking chair in the middle of Sutica. Finally. The mute 'ame would think to himself as he slouched into it. Somewhere quiet and empty. It was not to last, however, as the Haelun'or raiding party entered, the first life he'd seen in weeks. With a sigh, he'd wave to Haskir in some defeat, perhaps there would be peace and quiet another day. 

"Oooo you're hard" the 'Fenn idly comments from his uncomfortable seat in elvenesse.

A stone behemoth looked onward from the square of Sutica as the person he was about to ****** was jumped on by a horde of elves. "Leave some for me..." He groaned

Mika Uialben once again finds a new missive on his desk, picking it up with a quick glance before taking a deep breath and let it all back out. Taking a seat at his desk as he kicks both feet upon the surface, mumbling to himself, though he soon switches to something a bit more audible "A broken promise from my successor, said I could take it easy, said Sutica will enter a golden age, PROMISED me that Sutica would remain neutral. Though these who write the post think war had been declared by Sutica have to redraw their lines, as we formally state breaches of neutrality. While it is a horrible concept that this breach came with a ****ing list of demands." He then lays the piece of paper back down on the desk with a perplexed face "The Trade princess hasn't even been there for their own people, neither in person nor bird. I hope they are aware what they are doing."

Korgahk'Gorkil cowers in fear as the elves capture a singular sutican. "The War is lost, we might as well surrender! They have proven their true strength today."

Vivian Maelstorm chuckled dryly and tiredly as she read of a raid against Sutica. "Since Mika's been couped, I see they've lost everything. They've power-hungry children in charge now." The woman picked up a mug, taking a long sip of what was inside. "They are a dying nation. I guess I'll start readying more homes for their refugees," she sighed, standing up and straightening out her coat. "Hopefully their citizens will find Talon's to be more homely and more free, with a leader who actively checks on her people."

Athri Onfroi Belrose sits at her desk, one leg crossed over the other. Both word of mouth and missives travel fast, often ending up as a paper or note upon her oaken desk. The woman hummed, taking up a piece of paper that sat on the top of a pile with ink smudged fingers. "How fun." Was what she'd say to herself. "A wonderful case of miscommunication from Sutica's end, it seems. Could've at least put some statement out, no? It's the least any competent person could do." Athri spoke to the air around here, knowing nothing was there. She rubbed her thumb and index finger together, inspecting them before she picked up a pen. She adjusted herself in her seat, beginning to write away.

The missive arrives to the hands of an old elf, contemplating the sea alongside a constant ticking sound. His orbs slowly trail over the text of the paper, amused by the current state of things within the land of Almaris. Upon finishing, the missive is dropped carelessly on the ground, gaze returning to the blue horizon. "...Ironic. They claimed their land to be succesful... To be Eternal... Yet here we are again." After these words, a loud cackle leaves the elf, echoing upon the surrounding area before coming to a stand, slowly walking back into his city with the following loud clanks from his steps. Alas, he had grown tired of waiting. "...I wonder... what childish strategy shall come next from them...?" he'd mumble to himself in amusement to himself as he finally entered his home.

Mil Uialben wheezes within their isolation over the entertaining news "Funny haha"

*coral looked at the paper, reading over it eyes widening as she realised it was her. She covered her eyes with her hand and started laughing* "they call that capturing? It was a fun day trip, though it was out of no where I didn't expect it. Very rude to kidnap me while I was hosting a event with dogs involved" she'd lay the paper down with a sigh leaving the house*

A Silver haired mali sighed, as she prepared for the internal events to come. She then released another sigh, finding it amusing that haelun'or and elvenesse kept releasing news done at non-euro-peak-skygod hours when they slept.

2 hours ago, _Twi said:

A Silver haired mali sighed, as she prepared for the internal events to come. She then released another sigh, finding it amusing that haelun'or and elvenesse kept releasing news done at non-euro-peak-skygod hours when they slept.

Spoiler

Just to be brutally clear, this happened during a scheduled Sutican event that had a 2 player turnout.

1 hour ago, Ryloth said:

Hide contents

Just to be brutally clear, this happened during a scheduled Sutican event that had a 2 player turnout.

Spoiler

bruh who what where when and why?