[Character Sheet] Caroline Woodville

ydegirl

Z3GsHkmHreaaDnhfkAWT-21OSJ4iE7QS039q9BY3dM1ydpec-7Y63XtRU7EeQu0Tp8Xk8ui0I-AoCprJwsf9ksOHyEuSpRGrvfipV32g02aowv-0_BVK3zSlNGHC1VzYCJ2p5hz9

Name: Caroline Louise Woodville

Birthday: 18th of the Grand Harvest, 1800

Race: Human

Nationality: Aeldenic Agathorian. Lives in Oren.

Profession: Actor/Author.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 176 pounds.

Build: Tall & Lean.

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde(?)

Hair Style: Let down and Brushed.

Eyes: Green.

Skintone: Pale.

Clothing

Caroline's Clothing is relatively simple- yet, stylish. Not having the money currently to buy new dresses that fit her, Caroline's clothing mostly comes from her previous home in Novos Horos. Her clothes often follow the shapeless trend of Orenian society. Usually made out of the cheapest fabric she could've afforded.

Identifying Features

Unlike other women, Caroline has a taller figure, standing at the reasonable height of 6'0. She has thick eyebrows, along with thin lips. Her facial features are a bit more sharp and masculine than that of another woman's.

Strengths

Independent

Ambitious

Observant

Weaknesses

Dysphoric

Superior

Fearful

Aeldinic History

Historical Figures and Important Monarchs

Money

Artists

Authors who publish think pieces

Flowers

Powerful Women

Poetry

Houses

Dislikes

Her Parents

Dancing (from being a Burlesque Dancer)

Wars

Being Poor

Poor people (Which is odd since she's poor)

Being clocked/told she looks manly

Mustaches (Dysphoria)

Short Biography

Caroline Louise Woodville was born on the 18th of the Grand Harvest, 1800, in a small town in the Agathor Province of Aeldin. Born a boy, Caroline had always had a softer, more feminine side to her- her mother buying her dolls and more 'girly' toys. Her family was on the richer side of town, often attending galas and balls and debutantes. She admired her mother and sisters greatly- to the point where she had stolen a few of their dresses and accessories. 

One fateful day, Caroline approached her parents, telling them about her feelings and desires to live as a woman. Just like any other parents would do in the 1800s, they sent her to a mental asylum in western Banard. This Asylum was obviously not the best place for her, however- she had managed to escape the Asylum a few months in, where she traveled to Novos Horos.

In Novos Horos, Caroline had worked as a Burlesque dancer and a seamstresses assistant, where she'd learn the basics of dress making and performing. While in her time at Novos Horos, Caroline had tried several different ways to alter her secondary s-x characteristics, potions, food, praying, money- none of which had worked. Not to mention, the government didn't exactly allow Transsexual people to be in their cities. Many of Caroline's friends had been arrested for crossdressing, where they were then placed in prison with men. 

Caroline had tried to lie low on the governments radar, making sure not to get involved with anything political or government related. She did not take part in elections for mayor or city council members, in fear that she'd be found out. After a bad run-in with the Guards, Caroline had decided it was her time to leave Novos Horos- setting sail for Almaris.

OOC:

Just so we're clear: You wouldn't know that she's transsexual/transgender. (Unless told IC'ly). I'll update this as more time goes on and as I publish works on her, but I just thought I'd make a nice little post.