10 year AMA

Hiebe

Ask me anything. 10 years today, idk why I'm still here but I am.

Favorite chars of yours?

Chars you wished had turned out better?

Top 3 lotc moments?

Top 3 cringiest moments?

2 minutes ago, d0ntc4r3 said:

Favorite chars of yours?

Chars you wished had turned out better?

Top 3 lotc moments?

Top 3 cringiest moments?

1. Hiebe Irongut, mage paragon king long time played (about 6 years). Best memories.

2. Ive had one or two humans and never got into it. Had an orc i wish i delved more into. It was back in 3.0 so pretty active community and interesting.

3. I would say top moments had to have been the release days of 2.0, 3.0 and the og wars of 2.0

Tnt mine traps vaq skills plugin had a really fun pvp mmo system. Lots of min max skills but it was fun using axes to destroy people. Release days were fun spending the whole.night awake getting my.first iron set and getting shops going to make mina.

4. EVERY PEDO MOMENT. Ive seen so many exposed pedos here in lotc it blows my mind. The internet is crazy and wild west like. Also when i was stupid enough and got myself banned in 3.0 for stashing diamonds, pretty cringy for myself.

1 hour ago, Hiebe said:

Ask me anything. 10 years today, idk why I'm still here but I am.

why still play.

man has wife and kid.

1 hour ago, Lionbileti said:

When will you enlist your children in the urguan legion?

I hope to not expose them to this server. I do plan to play Hytale with them if it ever comes out.

Also install a internet monitor program as well. 

43 minutes ago, IsaaKc said:

why still play.

man has wife and kid.

/seen Hiebe 

Lifes gotten pretty busy so its leaning heavily atm. Might just do work for transitions and not so much week or day to day world team ****

23 hours ago, Hiebe said:

I hope to not expose them to this server. I do plan to play Hytale with them if it ever comes out.

if you let your kids play LotC i'm calling child protective services, you can't let your kids near LotC admins!

Q: hey remember when you got banned for stashing diamonds? that was pretty awesome. What heinous crimes have you since committed?

Top 5 Ironguts! GO!