Fionn Castaway; The Common People's Common Man.

Fionn Castaway for Alderman

The Common People’s Common Man

18031718-7424475-image-m-16_1567544230455.thumb.jpg.53175cfcb29fe8106e0594312961cd00.jpg

Fionn Castaway in a Duma debate during his latest term as Alderman, 369 ES

A common birth.

That is what most people in this world have in common, from birth to death. No noble name, no keep, no fancy titles granted for no reason other than birthright. All you have is your name and your achievements to set you apart from everyone else. Yet it hurts me deeply to see no common representation whatsoever in this latest term of Duma. True, I was not present myself due to previous commitments, but due to reasons out of my control, those commitments have ended earlier than before, and thus I am pleased to announce my return to the scene as I throw my hat back into the Duma ring.

-Fionn Castaway

About Fionn Castaway

Not Much is known about Fionn before he turned 18, apart from that he travelled the world before coming to Haense. Once there, he joined the HRA and soon made a name for himself as a stalwart defender of the kingdom, steadily rising through the ranks before becoming a sergeant and officer of the army recently. Outside of the HRA, he has also served 3 terms in the Royal Duma, one of those as the Lord Handler.

More recently, Fionn spent 3 years as a leader of the Attenlund Expedition. There, he has been part of many unique experiences, such as the forming of an alliance between the expeditionaries and the Attentrolls, and the rescue of an Attentroll Clan-Boss. However, that is all behind him now as he returns to Karosgrad, ready to begin a new term as Alderman of the Royal Duma, should he be voted in.

The Goals of Fionn Castaway

Fionn Castaway is a man of one simple, important goal: Common Representation. It is his hope to engage in Duma in a way that would inspire the future generations of commoners to run for Duma and have their own say in the Duma, as he was himself when he was merely a 20 year old fresh in the kingdom. After all, a Duma without a commoner’s input is a Haense built for nobles.

It is the hope of Fionn Castaway that those who believe in common representation will vote him in for a 4th term of His Majesty's Royal Duma.

William Carolus will be submitting an absentee ballot for Fionn

"OH MY GODAN, WHAT A HERO!" Screams an array of Haeseni girls putting up posters on their walls of the hero of the common man.

Erich wishes he was a commoner just so he could get the chance to be represented by Fionn Castaway himself "What ein great man!"