Tittie Ruthern: I'm just wild about Tittie!

Juli

TITTIE RUTHERN

I’m just wild about tittie!

KMxVWO_QWh6mnj6aUiusjispdklCOUGlut-TB0ftpEm0_8drOURoxgySSag5nwbclzpSV0EVczxzLDiGuZjzdG_XaAcGm0c6LC91drqvkxLZZgNjU-WA458yYwyi1V2H4uuNCou-

A portrait of Tatiana “tittie” Ruthern outside the Nikirala Prikaz with two great Hammerheads, 371 E.S.

A Transcript of Tatiana Ruthern’s Announcement speech given outside the Nikirala Prikaz:

“I’m Tatiana Ruthern and this is not one of those normal politician speeches, I’m out here to tell vy who I am. First thing is, I am not cutting my hair. I am not changing the way I dress, I refuse to wear a sash! I am the High Justiciar. I’m currently getting legally married to Antonius Vilac, Thank Godan. I’ve had a lot of peculiar experiences, I have not tried drugs, and of course I condemn it! I am broke as ****, I have a judgement against me from some ***** down there in Greyspine. 

I’ve built one of the most efficient offices in the Haeseni Government and I am the epitome of Law and Order.

I’m Tatiana Ruthern, and don’t forget, I am now throwing my hat in the running for another term as Royal Alderman, and this is all paid for by the Barbanov & Baruch Consulting firm.

Tatiana Ruthern promises to fight for:

1.    Law and Order

2.    Harsher judgements for crimes

3.    Greater dueling reform

4.    Clearer transparency in the Law Code

Brought to you by Barbanov & Baruch Consulting

5 minutes ago, Juli said:

refuse to wear a sash!

Recently Impeached but still in power Igor Kort prepares absences for any who refuses to wear the perfectly normal and good-looking sashes he commissioned!

Antonius wonders what he's marrying into.

"TITTIE RUTHERN IS INNOCENT - THE ONLY THING SHE IS GUILTY OF IS KILLING THESE POLLS" Adalia screeched on the streets of Karosgrad, handing out posters of herself and her exotic sister-in-law and co-alderwoman-campaigner, Tatiana vas Ruthern, posing with the endangered Greyspine hammer-head shark enclosure that they had recently opened, to all those who pass by

image0.png

Dame Viktoriya blinks at the nickname, taking her glasses off, mid-arsonry, to squint at the text, and then put them back on. And, off again, and on, muttering to herself, "Am yam reading this wrong? Is she really named after . . . A . . ." she turned to one comrade, and another. "Damn youth, with these vulgar names."

Spoiler

she is talking about the bird, the Great *** (parus major), for legal reasons . do not ban me please

Great Tit - eBird 

"Morality levels are reaching the roof" says Erich as he's sure Gott is dissapointed with such explicit advertising

"What the f*ck," says several generations of Ruthern in the seven skies. Not upset but simply confused by their descendants.