SUTICAN ROYAL CONTRACT WITH THE HOUNDS OF DON

LithiumSedai

dNlALb5TdjXkTXRBqnAdsN05TV2JGoJfAwHwD_kwt1-f1QaT8wP4eO2NsGJ9pZcBjQ33MEXCblBqJyZYMDhYpfZS8TFf_QATCukSxcfr2BjoUKclgHMnB8MW41o-Z3Qbig3lZHo

SUTICAN ROYAL CONTRACT

21st of Owyn’s Flame, 1821

GCnR9T4EM4k6nrLcT8ialaijPc9Qz29vjo-zPsGTBXdgrUZIrzNzKu7wdXeVrkEDwFA8FgoADuqtM0h1IxPyGShwEwBQt-jQbf8ttA9ut38kHXiK4pjhIDrww9ssGdDceScMolo

t0ePFtMedjx3VEVjcXtuj0UvId5upSqvMjgDEPsZOnqvRZhXhNzE5SHHVTAlt6tFm3iQNDnNqrfzAIzGR2Kw8CQyIQjOAXMPqL4Fn8ZUVz8KNK-B12IORQA_gQD5gipl_EkK5Ow

It is the prerogative of the August Crown of Sutica to commend and reward those responsible for restoring order and security to our beloved state. 

In return for assisting in the reclamation of the Apostolic Kingdoms of Sutica and Atheran Salvus, the Hounds of Don will receive:

1. A payment of one thousand mina.

2. The endowment of a tenure in the chivalrous Order of Saint Tylos to the Hounds of Don, serving as leal guardians to His and Her Majesties.

3. The hereditary holding of Dogwater, enfeoffed to Sir Robert af Don, as a gentry endowment for his private use. 

_nmVgQcl0e2N243UCdNsTykn6SIO78OrVkApOIoEb31I15KitF-F4jXN9tyo7lPtGs60GItGI7cbeLxQYkCwRF6IQkgV4AyKI7Ul_UAxdv3l3s1C3k7naH_A36SDQ1EEuIlXH0o

GOD WITH US,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Georg I, By the Grace of God, King of Sutica and in Atheran Salvus, Sovereign Lord of New Ceru, Lord of Blackwater, Captain of the Snowy Fields Watch

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Johanna I, By the Grace of God, Queen of Sutica and in Atheran Salvus, Princess of Merryweather, Sovereign Lady of New Ceru, Lady of Blackwater, Blood-Raven of Lorraine 

HIS LORDSHIP, Robert af Don, Baron of Dogwater

HIS LORDSHIP, Ratibor af Don, Commander of the Hounds of Don

At the mention of Salvus something within Ratcliffe stirs. Was it wroth? Anger? Sorrow? Joy? Only time would tell. For now, however, his arms crossed with contempt. He was tired of war, tired of Sutica pretending it would ever be close to what Salvus was. 

Spoiler

6a00d8345275cf69e201bb09c04e0b970d-800wi