Fenika Lichte is Cool, I swear.

FENIKA LICHTE

NO MORE MISS NICE GAL

jFKOTBeYijGtb8DNKyQw_pG2Ue0r_F1TkewXPhfXToaF_IrCj7aE4nWCxvByTGzUcymAyoWAC6OK6R6LMCruuZj5GqvxrWiiznZl2CeZR9wCVve5eQ-mUZc9DtDgWyIQqYLkWtCJ

Pictured: Fenika Lichte’s video essay on how to be an Alderwoman, 372 ES.

ARE YOU TIRED OF A SOFT DUMA?

Well, Fenika Lichte Ruthern née Barbanov is the candidate for you. Fenika Lichte has throughout her life proven herself to be helpful, loyal, hardworking, and best of all, cool. But she’s tired of the softness in the Duma, she thinks the Duma has gone soft. It’s all voting “Da.” not enough debating, and certainly not enough voting “Nie!”

Fenika Lichte supports the Sense and Sensibility legislative policies of her father, the former Grand Maer Franz Leopold Barbanov, who has tragically retired after five terms as Maer, though his experience and competency shines through in his daughter. Fenika believes debates in the Duma need to be harder, go tough on bills, and stop passing nonsense filler bills that don’t change a damn thing!

BUT WHAT ELSE CAN I EXPECT?

Fenika Lichte is a very well-rounded woman, and I don’t mean that in the physical way (though, her husband Ailred may concur with the statement in such regard too). She’s got big plans, and she plans to implement them as soon as possible!

She is also very comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life. I object!

FENIKA’S POLICIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):

1. Protecting the people - Increase self-defense legislation!

2. Implementing Chivalry Values into the Haurul Caezk!

3. Reforming the Duelling Legislation to make it more honourable!

4. Honouring Haeseni Heroes - especially Sir Viktor Kortrevich!

FENIKA LICHTE - NO MORE MISS NICE GAL

(This message is brought to you by Barbanov & Baruch Consulting)

Fionn Castaway considers retiring as he realises the state the Duma will be in next term.

"She's going to bend-and-snap her way back into the Royal Duma!" Adalia Ruthern commented to whoever would listen to her in Karosgrad's square

image0.png

Lynette Stewart, somehow, reads Fenika's campaign missive and she nods to herself, smiling happily. 

"I look forward to seeing you in Duma, Fenika." She murmurs to herself, her bright blue eyes blinking a bit as she sighs, thinking of how she'd wanted to run that term but had been... Delayed.

13 hours ago, FionnTWG said:

Fionn Castaway considers retiring as he realises the state the Duma will be in next term.

Franz welcomes Fionn into (potential) retirement with open arms, smiling brightly at his self-proclaimed protege, "It's time to let her go." (Her, in this scenario, likely referred to the Royal Duma. It could, however, also refer to Fionn's wife. As it was Franz saying it, the meaning was, as usual, unclear.)

4 hours ago, Gusano said:

Franz welcomes Fionn into (potential) retirement with open arms, smiling brightly at his self-proclaimed protege, "It's time to let her go." (Her, in this scenario, likely referred to the Royal Duma. It could, however, also refer to Fionn's wife. As it was Franz saying it, the meaning was, as usual, unclear.)

Fionn moved to accept Franz' embrace, before suddenly stopping in his tracks "Níl... there's one more thing I must do before this. I must go back." He'd quickly turn around and dive into the shitshow that is going to be this term of Duma.

17 hours ago, FionnTWG said:

Fionn moved to accept Franz' embrace, before suddenly stopping in his tracks "Níl... there's one more thing I must do before this. I must go back." He'd quickly turn around and dive into the shitshow that is going to be this term of Duma.

Franz turns to a bottle of Carrion as he laments Fionn's piss poor decision-making.