The Sins of Sven

Narthok

James Fisher is very shocked by this newly written missive, and like all missives he properly documents them in the bookshelves by his staircase. "A very thought out and well informed missive, although I have only one complaint. I am almost certain the Nordlings witnessed the Orenian flank led by the Luciensburg peoples and ran towards them thinking it was their main force, ultimately placing their forces out of position to be hit by Oren's main force. A bit of tunnel vision, that." the pale man would chuckle to himself, looking to the equipment he wore during the battle and taking note of some of its damage "Alas, I am just a lawyer. However, it is most obviously free to have an opinion. The Nordlings should have marched left towards the cliffside for a chance at victory."

Vilko Ruric finds a spot in his packed agenda to read over the missive. The old man hadn't been spotted in the capital of Norland for quite some time since he was making swift work of interbreeders elsewhere.  For the next couple of days Vilko will be seen mumbling the same poem to himself in an attempt to fight his short-term memory loss.

The boys are back in town .... 

I should hit the road, get back to town....

I'll be there when it all goes down.....

1 hour ago, Mickaelhz said:

Vilko Ruric finds a spot in his packed agenda to read over the missive. The old man hadn't been spotted in the capital of Norland for quite some time since he was making swift work of interbreeders elsewhere.  For the next couple of days Vilko will be seen mumbling the same poem to himself in an attempt to fight his short-term memory loss.

The boys are back in town .... 

I should hit the road, get back to town....

I'll be there when it all goes down.....

Spoiler

Somewhere, a certain diplomat in hiding read along the lines of the missive, a soft smile resting on her face as she nodded in agreement. Part of her filled with hope seeing someone else from Norland finally speaking up on the reality of the war.

"As a man, I doubt I will ever hate you, Sven. As a leader, I wish you would vanish. See the reality of the war you cling to so desperately, and perhaps now where you scorned mine, you will heed the wise words of those you rule."

She gently set the missive onto her desk after she was finished with it, going to grab a bag as she started to pack her things. Peace wouldn't achieve itself.