Old World Blues Fallout FRP - OOC Thread

wealthypiano

sWQdhLXGn9ceA2V36tRFXjlKk3FRD3CoyIJ-U29s9RNdEIdmpWwwY6YLh-JIc_wJU1gzrLpT4oWbKX4TLDLTbRnyqdfdyGtRfPRP4_bzMSNLgQLTBMwIcvLp_GCTDy-HrMh8BQ16

Start Date: December 1st, 2277

The Great War came to a screeching halt in the year 2077. Atomic weapons rained down on the Old World, destroying all that anyone ever knew.

Two Hundred years later, a fractured America looks to one day rebuild. Late in the year 2277, America’s Old Capital, Washington, D.C, looks to finish a war before returning to what some may say resembles a pre-war nation-state—now including clean water. 

Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Boston remain locked in conflicts poised to be far more bloody and enduring. Excluding, of course, is New York City and the sea of radiation which now encompasses it.

As the dust continues to settle following the first Battle for Hoover Dam, and purified water cleanses the Capitol, war remains just around the corner.

In the Commonwealth, the Gunners and Minutemen settle along a frontline, marking what will likely be the bloodiest war in the Wasteland, for the time being.

In the Capitol, the Enclave has fallen back to Adams Air Force Base and the coast. William Samuel Amos, the highest ranking Enclave officer remaining, has ordered all remaining soldiers to die before they surrender. Most oblige as they take up positions and provide cover for their roaming vertibirds.

In the Chicago wastes, the reavers have launched a small guerrilla campaign against the Brotherhood, along with Paladin Lapam and his rogue Mutants.

In Utah, the White Legs have closed off I-80 into New Canaan, beginning what looks like it may be a siege. Rumors say the Burned Man resides there, in his old home, ready to defend it.

Caesar and his Legion bestow their wrath among many, though who exactly has not been clear. Most immediate neighbors are panicked, and maintain mobilized defense forces.

pKm0V-hM3oPPkCHUo3WV-_ZmqTRpoXCBvxB2AxCu0zOV0I0oNxJabMaZPwoU7RGRbQA5lcvMCnPwAfFLsOkCPrgPu6Rm5D-MSyZ3f-9twAdfaETgh6dDf3bJQluM_Rhrgv5pB-B1

The NCR contends with several tribes as they seek to colonize and control the New Vegas region; the Jackals, Vipers, and Great Khans. Rumors of NCR armor and rangers making their way for the raider tribes reveal that the odds may be overwhelming.

The Midwestern United States are sparse, decentralized, dangerous, and lonely to many. Only one city stands tall: Chicago, home of the regional chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel.

The Western United States has become dominated by tribal societies. Even Caesar’s Legion, a union of some 40-odd tribes conquered by the Mighty Caesar, maintains tribal divisions, tactics, but most particularly, a fierce brutality. Further North, the New Canaanites represent a religious and ancestral tradition unmatched by perhaps every single other tribe in the region. However, the Canaanites are stuck in fierce war with the White Legs tribe, severely limiting the moral and societal authority they could wield. The Southern Pecos Commune represents a new way of life, mostly rejecting the idea that they’re a nation-state, or even a tribe. However, their ideological revolution is severely threatened by the imposition of the Legion to the North.

The Pacific West is overwhelmingly dominated by the New California Republic, a pseudo-democratic society. However, besides Caesar’s Legion, they’re also rivaled by high-tech societies in the Western Brotherhood, the Arroyo, and Shi. Conflict bubbles over control of the Hoover Dam and New Vegas, an oasis untouched by the bombs.

q-G-etDhvOWpc8ZMPUIIUvabgfOOiYJjt5vmzsDa_CMoQT69SuoPr25GfubtDNsu2tBkAQY67-lVuSzlCnjUYYjLluOrsmJHapHkEp0IXNeaPUseG-w9xoXVLghTmqVVI3B9eDdL

OOC Section:

1. Virtually any faction you can think of is available to be played. While factions appearing in any of the Fallout games or DLCs are highly recommended, custom factions (along with the extra work necessary to play one) are available as well, given mod approval.

2. Supplies, manpower and other stats will all be available in a spreadsheet provided.

3. Mod has final say in all matters.

4. Both Meta and Power Gaming are of course banned.

Application

Discord name (or you can just add me: wealthypiano#5651):

Desired faction:

Application

Discord name (or you can just add me: wealthypiano#5651): 

Desired faction: NCR

Application

Discord name (or you can just add me: wealthypiano#5651): Will toss you a friendship.

Desired faction: Republic of Dave

Lets just play the old world blues mod for hoi4

Discord name (or you can just add me: wealthypiano#5651): Ave_imperium#4314

Desired faction: Enclave

Application

Discord name (or you can just add me: wealthypiano#5651): in the disc

Desired faction: Eastern BoS Chapter

Application

Discord name (or you can just add me: wealthypiano#5651): TotusTuusEgoSum #3901.

Desired faction: The Kings.