Aegis – Ten Years On

Zezimus

Fantastic work, genuinely. I have only joined rather recently in the grand lifespan of the server and was not present for much of its early history. However, seeing this video has really enkindled a sense of nostalgia I never really had. Its made me to realize how much we've really grown so much as a community, which itself speaks quite highly of our playerbase. Though we have our arguments, our ups and downs, I genuinely believe that the formation this server has received is unlike that of any other. Thank you for this opportunity to glimpse into what once was. It's certainly inspired me to take on the future of this server more eagerly.

(Also between PotC and LotR, you chose some amazing soundtracks :))

I just aged 10 years in a second.

Man, skins have come a long way since then too huh?

while i was not around for this time of the server, it does remind me with a load of nostalgia how the game used to be played rather than what complicated systems we have thrown ourselves into

Mfw 8 and 1/2 years playing 

Yer old

what the ****, i dont consider myself an old player but ive been here for half of lotc's lifespan?

aaaaaa

I feel like a mere child here, this sparks such a sense of longing in me to have faked my age and join earlier. what a different time that must've been

thanks for the memories'