Nicole's Badge Emporium

zuziee

Nicole’s 

Badge Emporium

XORjB5nkghf6bI7csLiIQD4ibSDOr83hKuhJucFPdKNTlm_Rlx7MsYFVorxdrXYJSm-n3WWxfrZr57kiuI9-IFx6t5rfA61eF20YB-I_wj-S8ofBFpxbRH-K1rUl8HiAyo37PBej

A picture of Nicole’s Badge Emporium, with the owner, Nicole. c.1822

A N N O   D O M I N I 1822

Penned by the hand of TH, Nicole Angelica Barbara Draskovic-Kovachev

Tucked outside of the Kovachev store on Helvets Avenue in Providence, sits a dainty and very nice stall owned by Nicole. 

Nicole’s mission is to bring badges, identification, for things like coolness, best friends, and even if you are pretty or not!

Stop by anytime to purchase one of these unique badges, painted and made by Nicole herself.

All proceeds will go to Nicole’s mission to NOT be sent to boarding school.

Elaine d'Arkent nodded her head as she uttered the words; "She has earned her coolness now, Mama!"

Glizzi’Gobbla’Raguk spits on the stand for it being in oren.

3 minutes ago, Cheezzy_Garlik said:

Glizzi’Gobbla’Raguk spits on the stand for it being in oren.

Nicole plans to expand her business soon!

Diona Fleurgrass looked over the stand with a sigh, writing it into her personal notebook. "Right, how could I forget something so trivial?" She set some mina onto the counter, along with a note. If anyone as so desired to read it, written in simple text would be: 'Please don't cause any trouble.'

Joseph d'Azor smiles "Thats so cute! I will have to take my sisters there so we can buy all this girls badges, a real up and comer she is." 

Nikolas Kovachev stood at the door to the Kovachev store as Nicole worked her stand. “Come get an Imperial Toy Soldier!” The young Kovachev boy would shout at each person came up to the girl’s stand.

Helena de Sarkozy rolls her eyes “Apparently I’m not cool enough because I wouldn’t buy a stupid badge!” 

5 minutes ago, annanicole__ said:

Helena de Sarkozy

Nicole quickly adds Helena's name to the banned buyers list. She doesn't think Helena is cool, not at all.

55 minutes ago, zuziee said:

Nicole quickly adds Helena's name to the banned buyers list. She doesn't think Helena is cool, not at all.

Helena cries herself to sleep now. 

A miserable specter idles by the youthful girl, features lined with anguish as she held onto a ghost-flask of gin. She was supportive of the attempt to avoid boarding school.