On Mercatorii Atrocities - Heinous Sadistic Men Glorifying Gore & Torture.

"Wonderful." Athri Onfroi Belrose mused. The elfess sat in bed, adjusting some of the many blankets wrapped around her. Papers and notices laid out in front of her, still at work even though she should perhaps take a break. "Glad we managed to kill some of them... they've stayed away." She grew silent, remembering just why Talon's Port must go to such lengths. The paper was set aside, to be put away later.

As Vivian Maelstorm read this missive, she stifled a chuckle. "Again, the MRA aims to harm the people they claim to wish to help. They're ridiculous." She placed her hand atop the rapier which had been carefully looped into her belt. "One day, these freaks will learn."

"Nice, good read." Said Taboritsky right after he finished the missive, having branded someone just before. "There will be more." 

"Well now, guess it goes to show how low the imperial Humanity slowly falls, enlisting sadists to try to promote their beliefs."The mysterious ker noted as he was on his favorite jungle tree, smoking the thunderkrug with amusement. though pointed out some things."When threatened and spotted they flee, and wait to pick off a single person to torture. I can safely say Anyone who reads this that is orenian might consider these just LIes. But whats lies when there is no response. MRA seems to fall to a new low..." Even to that, he drew out a blade, looming with it's clear glassy hue a moment. before smirking"More blood for my sacrafices, but guess this shows how low Orenians fall short from their apparent "humanity" huh?" And with such, the ker had moved from his tree, whistling a small tune, guess he will have to slay once more when need to whilst in the hidden trees.

Simon paused for a moment, feverishly searching through the sheaf of papers laid across his desk with beads of sweat trickling down from his brow.. Upon coming across the missive the pain in his head would strengthen, a pounding headache reverberating through his body. "The horror of the pagans, can only be met with a horror much greater than their heresy." He would then relax his tensed shoulders with a soft muttering escaping his lips, leaning back over the leaflets to continue his work of mismanaged scribbles.

Hali Kvitravn remembers the time he killed a member of the MRA on top of a hill near Elysium. He thought to himself, upon reading the missive, how much harm that man could've done if he had let him walk another day. "Oi did meh duteh teh Norland by killin' that scum...and oi'll continue teh do so."

"I'm afraid this Mercatorii army does not serve in any capacity as a militia of Oren - unlike the Hounds of Don and the Metinan company that have official documents for their contractual obligations. The MRA serves upon their own volition, irrelevant to that of Orenian high command."  A man stated.

"This document highlights a failed attempt and folly at any sort of reason by the Duke Elysium. Nevertheless, we wish a speedy recovery of your denizens."

Garret Darkwood receives word of the missive and sits back chuckling a bit stating, "So....They did a little trolling"  

"Wait. . . So Norland is too weak to repel a handful of Orenian nationalists. . . SHEESH. How do they even expect to win this war." Remarked the Countess of Halstaig

Pinches the bridge of her nose, "Suppose the MRA need to pick on the innocent and defenceless in the wee hours of the elven night, for if they came across an actual fighter they might **** themselves." pauses and snaps her fingers, "Thats why they wear such puffy pants, to hide it." Glances around from atop of the Elysium gate, "Still waiting for that one MRA guy to come back with his friends.. always waiting." With a dissapointed sigh she glances back towards the town. "If Oren were true to their own ideals and the preaching of their faith, why do they allow such sadistic perverted acts of cruelty to be performed in their name and that of their faith."

I recall no such organization that serves under Oren or at the direction of his Imperial Majesty and his armies. I think perhaps his grace may be mistaking them for the Hounds or the Metinian Company.  I would hope his grace corrects the incorrect information labelling them as 'Oren Soldiers' , which they are most certainly not. 

I am sorry to hear of the misfortunes of our good friends in the Duchy and pray for a swift end to this conflict.