I'm looking for someone to teach me magic

I can vouch for this young man's ability to create an interesting atmosphere, and his dedication. Any magic teacher would be lucky to count him as a student, please consider teaching him. 

the rex says I can teach you shamanism

Hey dude, I am going to just write on this post to let you know how this normally works.

Most of the time, teachers will not use or bother with the forums when searching for new students. Either searching in game or using self teach altars aswell for voidal magic is a way to get yourself into that niche.

Good luck on your journey, hope you'll have good luck.

17 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Hey dude, I am going to just write on this post to let you know how this normally works.

Most of the time, teachers will not use or bother with the forums when searching for new students. Either searching in game or using self teach altars aswell for voidal magic is a way to get yourself into that niche.

Good luck on your journey, hope you'll have good luck.

No clue what this dude is talking about but I could hit up my demonic squid guy to give you some of his Eldritch Essence

Mhmm. Powering noobs with powerful magic is something I can do : )

how did this work? I'm leaving

Edited by Anatoliy

21 hours ago, GeneralPumpkinCZ said:

@LivWhat magic do you teach? And are you a mage T5?

Come to Haelun'or and study magics in our library until you can find a TA to teach you (and until your one-month period expires so you can apply)! We go on adventures sometimes to pick up self-teach books or visit self-teach altars. I recommend visiting the city to commission some helpful items for a journey like that! Our army has a magical battalion and I encourage you to join that! Here is our Discord. Good luck and have fun! https://discord.gg/s64qCNsn