Fresh Prince of Elvenesse

Masouri

Amaesil Vuln'miruel would read the missive and a frown would form. He'd then open his mouth, but it soon closes. He'd hum. "Rather fair depiction. We lost kin, but our will is unbroken."

"Should we respond?" Galan Brylynn asked.

"Eh."

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210523-215526.png

Juan Pablo swings his feet from the edge of the Sunflower Keep. The only thing on his mind being the snow elf who had captured his heart during the midst of the raid, "Pienso en ti todo el tiempo mi amor..."

Edited by googoogawwa

Smol'Ruk sits on his throne and gets comfortable. "Mi want krown of twiggie bonez."

Kae'tar Valin'dar hopes that the ferryman that took his gear enjoyed the mutton he had on him, and noted that his green bandana really brought out the colour of his eyes.

Syllana Brylynn looked over the post. "Ah, All Elves Either Robbed or Killed." She smirked, a chuckle escaping her lips. "They didn't even touch me. Saw me. Did ne ask me for my things or grabbed me. I got away, safe. Eramay got away, safe." She shook her head. "They LIE in this."

"When will da twigiez juzt zurrendurr?" mused Goy'Glonk to herself, before simply shrugging. "Unteel dey do, mi will juzt klomp agh flat more."

Just now, TotallyTayto said:

Syllana Brylynn looked over the post. "Ah, All Elves Either Robbed or Killed." She smirked, a chuckle escaping her lips. "They didn't even touch me. Saw me. Did ne ask me for my things or grabbed me. I got away, safe. Eramay got away, safe." She shook her head. "They LIE in this."

Smol'Ruk wonders if jumping off the cliff side into the ocean counts as getting away safe.

Utayr Bin Amr Al-Hamad after hearing the tale of the ferryman widens his eyes. "I haven't met these men, but I swear by Allah they fight like lions!" He blinked a few times, he himself not a bandit but he COULD NOT HELP BUT BECOME A ADMIRER OF THE FERRYMEN! He would then make a prayer to Allah that he meets these men on good terms, just to shake their hands.

Though he had no hatred for the elves or thought of the current war... in his heart..the man has to respect them for their many exploits

(No offense elvenness but I gada admit I'm really becoming a fan of these guys. Also to ferry men, can you sign my sword)

(Ps. Respect the fact that you gave a honorable mention in your posy)

29 minutes ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

Utayr Bin Amr Al-Hamad after hearing the tale of the ferryman widens his eyes. "I haven't met these men, but I swear by Allah they fight like lions!" He blinked a few times, he himself not a bandit but he COULD NOT HELP BUT BECOME A ADMIRER OF THE FERRYMEN! He would then make a prayer to Allah that he meets these men on good terms, just to shake their hands.

Though he had no hatred for the elves or thought of the current war... in his heart..the man has to respect them for their many exploits

(No offense elvenness but I gada admit I'm really becoming a fan of these guys. Also to ferry men, can you sign my sword)

(Ps. Respect the fact that you gave a honorable mention in your posy)

(None taken, these guys are always a blast <3 )

(Ngl, when i first saw the title, i thought it was gonna be a parody on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Glad everyone's having fun though!)

"Hrm. Three wardens perished, most got away I heard. When we are a people burdened with inexperience, is it not in our best interest to flee to ensure maximum life is saved?" Gailien muses to a friend, who was doubtful after the raid. "For the measure of people I saw there, there have been worse failures in our time. At least I could keep the young one safe, right?" He states with a tinge of pride, soon departing from the Elvenesse barracks. 

“WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!” Roared Glizzi’Gobbla’Raguk. The devilish Uruk beats his chest within his forge. Continuing to make swords and axes for the humble Ferrumen. The underdogs of Almaris they are