THE ROYAL WEDDING OF 376 E.S.

Mady

The Lady, Maisie d'Arkent, would have been seated in one of the grand ruby parlors in the Augustine, sipping a fine peppermint tea when her invite would be personally delivered by a courtier. A rather large smile quickly strewn itself across her soft features.

"How joyous! I cannot wait to attend dear Annika's wedding." she'd muse to Princess Helen.

@edelos

Princess Petra beams at the news, working incessantly to help prepare for her father’s upcoming marriage! She thinks that a bouquet of sunflowers are a must-have for the bride-to-be.

LADY ANNIKA!Petra exclaims, hobbling about on her sprained ankle throughout the palace chambers.Vy must have sunflowers.

Fionn Castaway looked at the announcement and sighed heavily "Another ******* wedding." He'd proceed to down a bottle of Carrion Black.

Owyn Amador Arrived at the Viscounty of Aurveldt, entering his home he would find the invitation and read it, his eyes would widen "Ah! Ea forgot to congratulate.." He said, dropping the invitation back upon the table as he would start running back to Karosgrad to congratulate the Koeng and the future new Koenas.

Edited by sashimichopped

The rosy-hued flesh of Claude Élisabeth's ears were brusquely encumbered with the screeches of several courtiers as they passed the halls of her new bedroom in the Augustine, the pamphlet of this announcement clutched tightly to the bodice of each lady. "Annika to be the next Queen of Haense?!" They yawped in disbelief, voices in promenade now beginning to dwindle as their distance grew longer.

Claude, at 5 years old, was sat in front of her vanity, a wide-tooth comb angled towards the tips of drenched curly hair. She drew in a singular thought: "I wonder what happened to the last Queen..."

Aaron looks at Fionn’s reaction and a smile curls up on his lips. “Another ******* wedding, lot’s of free food.” He exclaims with glee. “Let’s just hope there aren’t any hammerhead sharks at the wedding.” Aaron whispers to himself, terrified at the prospect of having another shark related incident in Haense.

24 minutes ago, sashimichopped said:

Owyn Amador Arrived at the Viscounty of Aurveldt, entering his home he would find the invitation and read it, his eyes would widen "Ah! Ea forgot to congratulate.." He said, dropping the invitation back upon the table as he would start running back to Karosgrad to congratulate the Koeng and the future new Koenas.

A certain one-eyed Elf grins wolfishly under his hood as he walks by. "Junger Fionn, be excited, it's a very important Wedding, for a change." He mumbles, before snapping his fingers, where a tiny snake made from yellow flames appears. He sticks a cigar in his mouth, which is promptly lit by the flaming serpent. The Elf then takes a few drags before walking out of Karosgrad and continuing his penitent crusade.

Scanning over the invite that had been placed on his office desk, Heinrik Karl scanned over the title of the paper with a roll of his eyes  "Godani nie another one..- Oh..!"

Eleanora Helaine beams with joy, immediately choosing to rush and find Lady Annika to congratulate her. "Ah've never been te' a weddin' before, Ah hope Lady Annika an' Prinzenas Petra are 'appy!" The young girl giggled as she trots through the square, right up to the beautiful bride.

Philip Michael is excited his family got special invitation, running towards his father he'd look up to him. "Are we going to the Royal Wedding of Haense, father?" @MrChenn

"Godan save us all - it's actually happening" Adalia muttered to Tatiana from the confines of Greyspine, making sure to sign the Lorraine as she thought of the future queen. @Juli

Caroline would nod slowly as she looks over the notice, a bright smile sitting upon her face. "Oh God, Oh God!! How lovely... Lovely indeed! I'm rather excited. I will plan a new gown for the tailor's to begin on by chance." She'd laugh softly before returning to the care of her two month old daughter, Alexandria.

Bishop Vladrick would smile “ My Niece is to be a queen, oh I cannot wait” he smile to Tylos @rep2k