A Successful Campaign

Crevel

A Successful Campaign

I would like to thank all of my dedicated supporters. Without your faith in me, I would not be a worthy representative of the Edlervik, and without Godan’s guidance, I would not be in this position at all. I swear to dutifully uphold our laws, the will of the people, and Godan’s Word. I have high hopes for what our nation may accomplish in due time. 

As most of you may know, we held a charity event alongside my campaign. All in all, we were able to raise a total of twelve krawns for St. Henrik’s Basilica. Given that I too am a heavy supporter of the Church, I will be adding onto this amount as well- bringing the total funds raised to one hundred and eighty-five krawns. Furthermore, any payment that I receive in my position as Royal Alderman shall be donated to the Basilica after all life and work-related expenses. This money shall be given to an ordained priest of the Basilica so that they may combine it with the rest of their treasury and spend it how they see fit. 

With Godan in my Prayers,

Anders Kortrevich

13th of Gronna ag Droba, 375 E.S.

Sir Viktor Kortrevich sat by his brother Juliyus and grandson Anders as they celebrated their successful election and reelection campaigns to the Royal Duma. Viktor simply perused over the newly published edition of the Golden Crow Chronicles with a satisfied grin as he read over the election results in detail and the biography of the acclaimed Royal Alderman Martin Kortrevich.