[✓] [Magic Lore] Blood Magic

Zarsies

6 hours ago, Slorbin said:

All PBM users get newer and better versions of ALL of their rituals and in-hand spell so... yeah

PBM is broken from a numbers perspective - punishing, expensive, pure random chance - but is also underwhelming and leaves people desiring more which is why this is much more like 3rd gen with sparkly new things.

I don't feel the need to explain myself lest I get (more) waves of PMs but TL;DR my plan is to grandfather 3 TAs, each split between different crowds as to start off without a central clique as that's been the trap of magic for years, and then I and whoever else will run around and tap people to upgrade grandfathered users with all the new stuff via rite of recollection (who can then quickly turn around and proliferate the magic as they choose). I want to see blood magic in the hands of druids, Void mages, holy orders, alchemists, siliti, shamans, etc. Grandfathering everyone is already a fatal blow to the notion of a "very minor elite" clique - the cancer of magic. 

I suspect you're upset because musin can't use it and, all due respect, cuddly SoL RP animal alts - nothing wrong with them - shouldn't break their wholesome vibes with emo cutting sessions. Housemagery is perfect for them.

I like the aesthetic tearing, kinda cute.

I think the rolls for the more affecting rituals could be raised a bit, considering the already high modifiers given by just being in the ritual.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.