Caedric smiles at the news, he'd send his congratulations to his old friend Absolon.

"All in a day's work," remarked Elsil'Ceru as she polished the MRA blood from her blade.

"Really, the word pagan is too good for the MRA and their Imperial handlers." Muses Edric, admiring the work of the Rangers and other defenders of Norland.

"Don't worry guys, I'm sure Elysium wants to join Oren, its those big bad people of Varhelm that are keeping them from doing it." Vane says reading the Letter "What a bunch of deluded morons those southerners are."

Noemie de Astrea walks down the road to Elysium safely, the child chucking a potato at the swinging head as she passes. "Love thy neighbor now, pagan. I salute vous, Rangers of Elysium!"

2.png

Aylin de Astrea's lips split into a satisfied grimace. She always admired her uncle for never truly mincing his words. Let all future perpetrators to their lands understand that, truly, they will be waiting.

*Stares at her broken rapier from fighting the MRA pagans, she slowly smiles at the justice that was severed* "we will be ready for the next hunt."

O' forlorn and bedamned be he of Mercatore, did some Raevish beast come to chime. For within its grasp was held the bloodied corpse of he who'd long since died, crimson lifeblood staining rusted gauntlets before that occult spire. Indeed, had those of Elysian birth offered the brigand unto the Hound, and so too had the Hound come to offer the man some fleeting chance at eternal respite - cradled within stone fore'ermore... 

He had joined the haunting chorus, within that sunless cradle. 

"Ensure the ordinance are in order. " 

Eugeo spoke of, with Ellanore as he settles to a vigilance upon the gatehouse of Elysium, eyes peeled on the horizon as reports steadily streamed in of the incursion being strongly repelled. 

"The Warden continues to prepare and train our forces, and with it, our preparedness increases. We can only do our best, to meet this threats. " 

To who this letter concerns - 

From, Agentea "Brick," I regret to inform, in a very confused state, as no agents where sent to Norland as resent, with many of our concern being internal as of late, these three "MRA soldiers," where most likely men who'm where concerned from dept, not agents of the MRA, or the Holy Chapter. 

You are not hunting us. You hunted three civilians.
Will you be waiting? For what? More bickering friends on a road? We wish them luck. Maybe bring forty soldiers next time, just to make sure one of the four does not escape. 

The only connection these men had with the MRA where being friends with a Corpsmen for The Chapter, who was not in uniform, who is alive and well.

You've killed innocent, I suppose we're one and the same now, Mr. Astrea?  

To you we are Pagans? It is in the eye of the beholder what man think of mankind. We believe you Pagan. You believe us such. Congratulations.

Mother Save Us - Agentea Brick.

Edited by Gambit
I didn't like the font

[!] Absolon promptly responds, sending a bird back. [!]

To whom this letter concerns,

This is why they were carrying firebombs yes? That of matching residue from the attack on the Leumont walls?

I beg to differ, civilians don't hold firebombs. Thanks for sending a letter of propaganda though.

Screenshot_463.png

The stamirsk clan response 

while we are part of Elysium and stand with her against her enemies we reject the need for such a inhumane put down of pray, a simple decapitation would of sufficed, the needless amount of extended pain was not needed in order to get the message accros in our humble opinion but the deed is done and may your soul bear its weight  you stared into the void, and you blinked. you forced harm to a prey that surrendered rather then giving mercy you filled your own heart with the abyss

geraldine-personal-use-italic.png

2 minutes ago, mitchy90000 said:

The stamirsk clan response 

while we are part of Elysium and stand with her against her enemies we reject the need for such a inhumane put down of pray, a simple decapitation would of sufficed, the needless amount of extended pain was not needed in order to get the message accros in our humble opinion but the deed is done and may your soul bear its weight  you stared into the void, and you blinked. you forced harm to a prey that surrendered rather then giving mercy you filled your own heart with the abyss

geraldine-personal-use-italic.png

[!] Absolon goes up to Rinehart, on the road of elysium

"I don't know what you're talking about, all we did was behead the fool. No torture fell upon him."

2 minutes ago, YaBoyJay_ said:

[!] Absolon promptly responds, sending a bird back. [!]

To whom this letter concerns,

This is why they were carrying firebombs yes? That of matching residue from the attack on the Leumont walls?

I beg to differ, civilians don't hold firebombs. Thanks for sending a letter of propaganda though.

Screenshot_463.png

[!] Another missive was sent, with "Brick," questioning in fear how this bird got here, but he hope it got back to its owner safely

To whom this letter concerns, of which wishes of good health to thy

Your birds ability to find my exact location scares me, though I respect it, please to do not bomb my home. As stated, Corpsmen Henry was among civilians caught in the cross-fire of our squabbles, he might have owned a firebomb on him, or perhaps he lent one in exchange for settling his dept, as he had stated he owed much money to the others there.

I beg a differ to your differ, and hope that these bodies will be given a proper Cannonist funeral.