6 minutes ago, Gambit said:

[!] Another missive was sent, with "Brick," questioning in fear how this bird got here, but he hope it got back to its owner safely

To whom this letter concerns, of which wishes of good health to thy

Your birds ability to find my exact location scares me, though I respect it, please to do not bomb my home. As stated, Corpsmen Henry was among civilians caught in the cross-fire of our squabbles, he might have owned a firebomb on him, or perhaps he lent one in exchange for settling his dept, as he had stated he owed much money to the others there.

I beg a differ to your differ, and hope that these bodies will be given a proper Cannonist funeral.

[!] Absolon's raven caws as it questions it's own random ability to find people. Next to Absolon, who is slightly chuckling at the letter he recieved. [!] 

"In good health to you too lad."

17 minutes ago, YaBoyJay_ said:

[!] Absolon goes up to Rinehart, on the road of elysium

"I don't know what you're talking about, all we did was behead the fool. No torture fell upon him."

[!] rinehart turns around 

"for this one, he was executed, but i was there at the mob by the bell. they wanted to do things so vile to the captured as if their souls were as black as the void. it truely is shame that war brings that side out of people.  its clear that they did horrible things but if we are to stoop to their lows we are no better then them. it doesn't matter how strong or moral we are. when you catch pray you put them down as humanely and quickly as possible."

geraldine-personal-use-italic.png

Edited by mitchy90000
spelling and grammer

Thin lips pursed, Kiriha absentmindedly taps his chin as he gazes up at the swinging head. 

“Ih honestleh don't understand how Oren theenks eetself a better... aneetheeng than Norland, as far as caring for Eleeseeum goes. Better that they let the silver deer run free than they run themselves to the ground chaseeng eet.”

3 minutes ago, mitchy90000 said:

[!] rinehart turns around 

"for this one, he was executed, but i was there at the mob by the bell. they wanted to do things so vile to the captured as if their souls were as black as the void. it truely is shame that war brings that side out of people.  its clear that they did horrible things but if we are to stoop to their lows we are no better then then doesn't matter how strong or moral we are. when you catch pray you put them down as humanely and quickly as possible."

geraldine-personal-use-italic.png

"Couldn't agree more, it's a shame that people stoop as low as to not simply behead, but alas. We didn't torture them, and they were put down humanely. Regardless of what people around the bell said. Those are the people who's family have died horrendously in this war, maybe take a second to understand why they have such harsh words. No matter how vile it is, there's some justification as to why they act this way. Let us be humane in our actions atleast, since words mean nothing without action."

"All this idiotic rambling about pagans being on the opposite side on both sides. When will they finally learn that neither of their religions are polytheistic as the term implies? Ignorant fools." A certain elder mused to himself, "Still though.. the only good Orenian is a dead one."

Edited by Christóforos

Alona smiles as she puts away her clean armor and custom made war axe. Being very proud of her fellow rangers and allies, she then sighs as frown falls upon her face. "This was for the innocents...May the bastard MRAs rot." She closes the door to her storage behind her and carries on her day in hopes that there will be no more MRA attacking her fellow innocent townspeople on the roads, or anywhere near, again.

From the Elysium tavern Aobh finally enjoys her cup of tea. With a sigh she thinks back on the four men, how they had killed a young woman just moments prior to her arrival. "To be fair, I think we could've won the two versus four pretty easily." She'd muse to her good friend of questionable origin, that spark of life still evident in her eyes from all that had transpired in the Elven day. @altiar1011

2 hours ago, Suicidium said:

"Ensure the ordinance are in order. " 

Eugeo spoke of, with Ellanore as he settles to a vigilance upon the gatehouse of Elysium, eyes peeled on the horizon as reports steadily streamed in of the incursion being strongly repelled. 

"The Warden continues to prepare and train our forces, and with it, our preparedness increases. We can only do our best, to meet this threats. " 

Ellanore settled upon the gatehouse herself, idly cleaning her prized sword alongside her close friend, Eugeo. She spoke with a nod, her voice carrying across the now-quiet valley before the two. 

“A victory in the darkness, might I say. Such actions have not undone the MRA’s past assaults, but we have shown that we have come a long way in our protections, and I excite for future preparations that the Warden and my fellow Head Rangers have in store.”

"A beginning of the Hunts, not an End, we will purge these deviant sadistic that justify there actions as the will of their god. No god would ask its warriors to inflcit such horrors upon innocnents no matter the creed or religion they follow."

fun fact I was actually hired yesterday to hunt as many as I could down with an associate and we would be happy to help :)

Hali Kvitravn inhales deeply... 

"YOOOOOO THATS MEH BOY ABBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!"

Sinsio cleans MRA blood from his blade by the river. He sighs and takes a sip of Astasel Cinnamon whiskey from his flask. "I grow tired of this war, but it feels good to enact justice for once." He smiles to himself as he looks to the silhouette of the tree where the dead men hang. "Perhaps they will think twice before mutilating our peaceful citizens."

"Justice is delivered." Three simple words Galenus Amaricius spoke, evoking the memory of his daughter branded and maimed only months prior.

The Chieftainess grins softly as she reads the missive on the recent hunts. "Well done, cousin." She rocks her 5 month year old baby girl in her arms setting down the letter beside her. Soon, she would once again return to the battlefield alongside her fellow ravens. Her blades could not wait to pierce the men of the MRA and ISA alike in return for the pain they have caused her people. 

"Perhaps they will finally heed our warnings" She muses as she walks down the road towards the hub, glancing at the head swinging in the gentle breeze. Her grip is on the pommel of her sword, relaxed. A grin spreads across her face. "Oren should have handed over those bastards long before this, perhaps the way it was handled wouldn't have been as violent." She thinks back on when the rangers rallied to go to Oren, nearly being trapped in the process, frowning before pulling out the missive sent by Absolon. "I'm not sure of the outcome, but my sword is ready." With that, she continues on her way.