Snow Elves: The Mali'fenn

Monkee

3 minutes ago, Kholibrii said:

Very cool but I will never read all of that 

I expect it'll be less along the lines of "let me read this whole post" and more along the lines of "I'm interested in this aspect of the religion, or architecture, or history" and then they can just go to the section and read : )

Eyyyy! A job well done and a grand way to celebrate the Snow Elven return. Let the cultural RP commence!

22 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Hey, looks great but slight issue - Setherien was a Drakaar, not an Aenguldaemon

edit:

very swag, glad to see everyone's work come to this

lol drakaaring dn across ur face

it's about time the snow elves made a come back

9 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

it's about time the snow elves made a come back

Like I said;

WE'RE BACK BABY

but anyway in all honesty. very excited to see this back up n running, actually opening up a lot of avenues of rp. I especially cant wait to get into the religion rp, going to be lots of fun and I highly recommend everyone try it out

It's so good seeing a resurgence of the snow elves! I've missed having my Tathvir in her icy home. You guys did amazing work and it's going to be a pleasure to rp with this new, revamped snow elven stuff! :D 

very cool monke

i like that instead of giving a quick tl;dr in a spiler, they put a premade WoW video, not even sarcasm. ya gotta respect the hustle

3 hours ago, Callum said:

but anyway in all honesty. very excited to see this back up n running, actually opening up a lot of avenues of rp. I especially cant wait to get into the religion rp, going to be lots of fun and I highly recommend everyone try it out

Indubitably based good sir

I don’t think I have ever woken up to such an incredibly big text, and it looks amazing as hell too! 

good job man👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Is this a culture post or are you trying to get snow elves to be a race again? Just need some clarification.