Snow Elves: The Mali'fenn

Monkee

This is going to be great!

Ye praise Wyrvun n' all that

5 hours ago, 1_Language_1 said:

Is this a culture post or are you trying to get snow elves to be a race again? Just need some clarification.

Would love to be a race again but this is culture post :)

Join Sylrics is yall know what's good for you. Much better than those gross Drakons.

@ItsIn @Sygnus_

Nicely written, not bad :)

15 hours ago, EnderMaiashiro said:

Would love to be a race again but this is culture post :)

Join Sylrics is yall know what's good for you. Much better than those gross Drakons.

@ItsIn @Sygnus_

I join nobody, but hey if y'all like ghosts I wouldn't mind creating some cozy rp over there. I have a specter (the nice ghosts). But if you want a scary poltergeist I think I could hook you up if you want that sort of rp.

21 hours ago, 1_Language_1 said:

Is this a culture post or are you trying to get snow elves to be a race again? Just need some clarification.

yes

46 word pages of lore for one culture... Not that Im gonna read it, but when I need to know something about snelven culture I know that I probably can find everything here. Respect.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:57 PM, 1_Language_1 said:

I join nobody, but hey if y'all like ghosts I wouldn't mind creating some cozy rp over there. I have a specter (the nice ghosts). But if you want a scary poltergeist I think I could hook you up if you want that sort of rp.

My friend bring whatever you want for RP.  Bring both if you want!  (Though the poltergeist might get gacked as time goes on).

first off amazingly written and informational post. Secondly, snelves are back SHEEEEESH

God... Don't ******* tempt me.

Don't tempt me.