PRIDE FLAG 2021!!!

zuziee

we love to see it

:3 

very pog :D

I'm genuinely offended that Zuzu forgot I'm openly lesbian! Besides that regard I love to see the post <3.

Thanks, this is very nice!

This is great! i love to see more and more of the community banding together to try and make this a server that's safer and more welcoming to lgbtq+ players! but LOTC should really only be allowed to start bragging about how inclusive a community it strives to be when there's a serverwide response to the rampant transphobia in its community- one that includes actionable consequences for transphobia and homophobia. this shouldn't be a community where people feel comfortable being casually transphobic and transmisogynistic to me and my friends out of character.
LOTC:

-Doesn't allow new players to apply with transgender characters, only cis characters.
-Has no specific rules in the general rules section that address transphobia or homophobia, creating loopholes for 'well intentioned' casual transphobia and homophobia to slip past the radar.

-Has no specific rules in the roleplay rules section that address violent/potentially triggering acts of transphobia or homophobia, despite banning other sexually violent acts.

-Has obstacle rules that prevent forms of gender transition in character based on past abuses.

The LOTC community should not be complacent with the state of LGBTQ+ acceptance on the server. When my friends off-server express interest in joining, I feel as though I have to talk them out of joining to protect them from the environment here. I wish that weren't the case. The environment on this server can and should be more welcoming to all LGBTQ+ players and characters.