2+2 is 4, I'm back, quick maths

OddOllie123

So, I'm back?

To be honest, not many people will know me on here, and I don't expect them to. But I joined years ago now- and of course, with how amazing LOTC is, I was intimidated and ran off. Fast-forward a couple years (During the final month or so of the last map) and I was starting to really find my groove. I found myself in the depths of the halfling community and they welcomed me with open arms. (Not being biased or anything but if you're new or just want an easy-going, most of the time xd, experience... then you should join them!). I also began dabbling in other areas of this massive community (Including the dwarves and humans) which was also a great experience (For the most part xd) But overall this is what drew me to this server and stuck me down. And to be honest I could foresee myself playing on here for years to come. 

Though then my life was turned upside down (As many lives do), and I was forced to be a full-time carer for a bit. Along with a multitude of other reasons (S*exual Assault, bl*ckmail, finding myself, education, etc.) However recently I've finally managed to settle down fully now. And to be honest it is a bit of an awkward time to return. Only due to the fact I begin fading into college soon, and I'm moving. But I've decided to return cause it simply feels like the right time, and I doubt any of the things I mentioned prior will prevent me from being semi-active and back.

I do just want to thank everyone who sent me messages during my part-time break. It was nice seeing so many people cared. And I do want to offer my sincerest apologies for not responding sooner. I genuinely didn't expect my life to be turned around so fast and the break I took was totally unforeseen. Though I'd like to think I'm returning as a better person who knows my limits when it comes to activity and spreading myself too thin. On the other hand, however, I will need some time to get back up to speed with my building and roleplaying skills. Both a bit rusty despite my urge over the months to RP, and build, again. 

I can't wait to hop back on and start RPing (Possibly bringing back characters, TBD.) Though if not feel free to msg me with character opportunities (Keeping in mind it could take me a short time to get back into the rhythm of activity amongst chat system and in general not being a noob.) Also can't wait to start speaking to everyone, again so feel free to say hey and hopefully I can catch up with everyone. 

Much love to everyone, Olly

(Forgot to mention but also happy pride!!!!! 

1839966884_Boundry2.png.356721a515959ff991d7d567b4cf6380.png

(Ps: Ignore the title)

Great to have you back! I didnt interact with you often when you played, but I missed seeing you around.

@GodEatingCommieThankyou! Missed seeing your mysteriousness around too. And maybe we can interact more in the future, who knows what the LOTC gods have in store. 😁

Welcome back to the server!! If you need help reintegrating at all, please feel free to reach out, I'd be more than happy to help you out and catch you up to speed! 

@KuilaThank you! I'm happy to be back!

@audyushThank you! I'll make sure to let you know if I need help. But thanks a lot for the warm welcome :)

Good to see someone from the Bloomerville days returning back to the village. We missed you and Bassett a lot, and its amazing to have you back :)