Beware the Blue Bandana

AnonymousAlexa

[!] A majestic hawk would deliver a letter to Owyn de Joannes, Regent of Sedan ((@Emery)). The letter would be neatly folded and sealed with the crest of The Rustlers.

482bdEw6YaGV9ZZB0dHPUjJ1Yh3We6J4hSZk4AWIt6CLgD2r80cS93T2A01l3E6xK4GrEDoZbSy7Z7aU1d53VrXckIdG3A6RDkwQk4AY0v-BZ6xjRKon2_qF0yfIiUKePQh7T6fh

To Owyn de Joannes, the House of de Joannes, and all those who align themselves with the Goats of Sedan,

I am aware of what you have done. Rest assured that this is both your first and final warning. Should any Goat lay a finger upon any of my men again, there will be trouble.

While we do not wish to pursue conflict, we will not hesitate to do so, should your dishonorable acts persist.

Heed my advice, men of Sedan: Beware the blue bandana.

Signed, Elsil’Ceru, Rustler Boss

Signed, Elsiimah’Ceru, Rustler Boss

*Sweats in being on both sides.* 

A roar of laughter echoed through the glorious camp of Sedan. "These men ran from us!" he uttered, to Owyn and Peter de Joannes. 

"The Toll Tax will continue!"

Edited by TheBannerlord

The little plant know as Cin clapped her hands. She doesn't remember how she can read, but, she can! "Can't I just be EVERYONE'S friend?" The child said this out loud, perhaps someone or other will hear this.

"Who are they?" Asked Owyn de Joannes to the men of Sedan. There was no response, but the lone chirp of a cricket. 

"Reivers" stated an old renatian cavalier of renown.

1 minute ago, Milenkhov said:

"Reivers" stated an old renatian cavalier of renown.

The mask of The Rustlers is distinctively a different shade from that of the Reivers'!

A diagram is depicted below:

image.png.251a2e46648d9eec8140ff1f5257a884.png (Rustler)

image.png.c2285f83be8cc5465b6d4ce400b1a3d4.png (Reiver)

Sanders split the missive in half and rolled each piece into their own blunt, he then had his halfling slave light them both before stuffing them into each of his nostrils "Anyway."

Edited by 24k

"Please pick a different color, blue is taken," says Dirty Don Juan, esteemed Reiver, from his soaked cardboard box.

Lukas Castile laughs, standing next to his old friend Owyn, "I suppose I've returned to Sedan at the right time?"

Clay "Bokaldem" Mareno shudders in fear "A Reiba just flew over my house!" he'd exclaim before looking at the missive "Oh, so that's where all this loot came from" He'd say his storage filled to the brim!

Spoiler

8fee3e205f84d72524ad6b9c2451825a-png.jpg

Aramis clapped her hands together with a smile "Oh I do hope to hear more from this fan club! They seem so nice!"

"Well ****, looks like I'm missing out on all the fun!" A certain Sedanian-Haeseni would mutter upon reading the missive. Not long after, he'd make preparations to visit his old comrades.

Carlisle Mareno prepared his favourite delicacy, one from the renown rustler chef. Venturing out, did he trot, as to acquire such a scrumdiddlyous feast!

Spoiler

Rustlers Flame Grilled Cheese Burger 141g | Chilled Ready Meals & Snacks |  Iceland Foods