Beware the Blue Bandana

AnonymousAlexa

19 minutes ago, biggestdon said:

Carlisle Mareno prepared his favourite delicacy;

Rustlers Flame Grilled Cheese Burger 141g | Chilled Ready Meals & Snacks |  Iceland Foods

ooc: yo no cap where can i get one of those they look rather scrumptious my friend

Vydrek Volaren slammed a fist on the table "That was our saying!" he said before he began to write his old friend Dirty Don Juan

Valerdya skims over the missive with a smile. “Oooo, this should be fun.” She sharpens her daggers, humming an eerie tune. Goat blood, never tried it before, hope they give us a reason to.”

[!] A series of letters were delivered across the realms of Almaris, following the immense backlash due to the color choice of the Rustler bandanas. It read:

"To those upset by our choice to wear blue bandanas,

It was not our intention to offend in any way. Our seamstresses are currently hard at work sewing brand new bandanas colored yellow.

On behalf of The Rustlers, I deeply apologize to the remaining Reivers for our choice of color. Blue has been, and will continue to be, the color of the Reivers, and the Reivers only. My assumption that a lighter shade of blue would be distinctive enough was a complete lapse of judgement. I hope we can all brush aside such a mistake and move on.

Elsil'Ceru, Rustler Boss"

@Monkee @Pancakehz

Spoiler

SyyrzyweIPIk6Q9AI27b6Lx3jsWYif0vdTCtpDFCOIAOpu_Vxj0EfNwg6aTGr7FLAvBEaHdcM364kzHx732RwfXnZ85EKZL5Q2U3eP24IlEA4DavXxCF4UuVWKnvUVwUDy-fsHrD

11 hours ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

[!] A series of letters were delivered across the realms of Almaris, following the immense backlash due to the color choice of the Rustler bandanas. It read:

"To those upset by our choice to wear blue bandanas,

It was not our intention to offend in any way. Our seamstresses are currently hard at work sewing brand new bandanas colored yellow.

On behalf of The Rustlers, I deeply apologize to the remaining Reivers for our choice of color. Blue has been, and will continue to be, the color of the Reivers, and the Reivers only. My assumption that a lighter shade of blue would be distinctive enough was a complete lapse of judgement. I hope we can all brush aside such a mistake and move on.

Elsil'Ceru, Rustler Boss"

@Monkee @Pancakehz

Reveal hidden contents

SyyrzyweIPIk6Q9AI27b6Lx3jsWYif0vdTCtpDFCOIAOpu_Vxj0EfNwg6aTGr7FLAvBEaHdcM364kzHx732RwfXnZ85EKZL5Q2U3eP24IlEA4DavXxCF4UuVWKnvUVwUDy-fsHrD

"Damn bruh- damn. That's sad." One Ser Sanders remarked upon reading a letter he had shot out of the sky. 

"Wow-ee!" Remarks Caelan de Joannes as he had his literate compadre read the missive to him. "Shiver me timbers, blue bandanners! I'll sure make sure to steer clear of them!" he remarked, scared, as he did not want to die to the epic swordsmanship prowess of the Blue Bandanners.

Oren.png