◈ The Nachtnebel Services ◈

TGnc5T-0OXyF8kpcXB9JJoxw_VMYFoepuCnluw7-xC-CT41yPtMCbwjfAsA0qeehD1BznA93gZ8znNUpnEOS7LHqTNgGcNXs-fSUDVz3kbFDvnN_tTt7Q1YU5ChUXRTm7mTCPQ6r

26 Women Writing ideas | women writing, art, artist

[!] An advertisement is left upon the major capital’s noticeboards, penned in a finely practiced cursive.

Greetings! My name is Amalie Nachtnebel, an avid academic and practitioner of various subjects, as of late the realm has been most harsh upon my financial state and thus I seek employment. Whether that be through temporary commissions of my skills, or a permanent employment. Please do see below of the various skills I can offer.

◈ Secretarial Assistance ◈

I have prior experience with assisting a variety of individuals in both their professions and more personal familial accounting. I am able to script both schedules, planners, scribe meetings, pen documents and proof read work. 

◈ Nanny & Tutoring ◈

Amongst my youth, I often cared for the children of my village - offering education within Literature, History, Etiquette  and sewing. As well as this, I am able to teach my mother tongue of Waldenian.

◈ General Documentation Writing ◈

Most often amongst the busy schedules and responsibilities of a person, there is no time left behind to write those important missives or documents. I have a keen hand in the art of writing and offer such to cater to almost all that you seek to be written. 

Pricing and terms of each specialty differs and can be arranged upon a first meeting. 

If my skills peak your interest, please send word to Amalie Nachtnebel.
(Rae#3015)

[!] The Elf Pens a letter to the woman. 

"Madame,

A great deal of your skills are in high demand within the Holy Empire of Oren. I would encourage you to reach out to the Augustine Palace, which will make a great good use of your talents in benefit to the Imperial State and the overall promotion of the arts. If you would be interested, I shall forward your information to the Palace Offices."

Servus,

Minuvas Melphestaus

[!] Upon a few hours of recieving the parchment, the Miss Amalie would write back with a fervour - the penmenship near immaculate!

"To the Mr Melphestaus ( @Minuvas )

It is a great honour to recieve your letter so soon after the publication of my notice, I would be most honoured to have the name of mine passed unto the courts of the revered Augustine. I await eagerly for any possible avenues of employment, though preferably not that of the servants. It is an admitance of mine, I find such most beneath me.

Kind Regards,
Amalie Nachtnebel"