An Asul'onn - Astrean Wedding

sarahbarah

Spoiler

peWl3iSpJbCpQ4_pAc8GZ-4yqcI5TmznN5j6sOiRdEmEtbY6Ps_EOy_cItVzccm5Au_KDRtB789BLzAwRrI1PdlQjUHM8RiMYTqvNwSuLvggmQ7kT3wG6PXIqOaRlqM2cV3yZXjT

A depiction of Elysium’s park on a sunny day, circa 1820

Cn3SoGkYEQMSwfjitXJ6A_WvGIW4rHqaKdnV7N_8Prvbrr3a5offq0hdh-M1-h4EOzKk1Pb8p7cjFbKs02CViId5Ew-UaP49fbI06NBZcDWHe87A52adq5ZsEdmJCh5gb4i_M-mX

Fresh fields of Elysian blooms lie before the couple in question. The rolling hills of Elysium are teeming with life, speckled with vibrant blossoms bearing hues of purple, pink, and yellow. The soft, gentle glow of a stray lantern casts its light over the river’s crystalline waters.

Beside the river sits a jubilant couple, much like the shining, bejewelled ring that now sits upon the lady’s finger. They beam and grin at such a grandiose prospect: marriage.

The radiance of the sun itself could not compare to the radiance upon their faces!

The engaged couple then briskly sets off to make preparations for the upcoming wedding.

Cn3SoGkYEQMSwfjitXJ6A_WvGIW4rHqaKdnV7N_8Prvbrr3a5offq0hdh-M1-h4EOzKk1Pb8p7cjFbKs02CViId5Ew-UaP49fbI06NBZcDWHe87A52adq5ZsEdmJCh5gb4i_M-mX

A Union of Jubilation

An Asul’onn - Astrean Wedding

Christopher Asul’onn and Amicia de Astrea cordially invite you to witness and celebrate their marriage, which will take place in the park of Elysium. 

After the ceremony, guests will be directed to another area of the park for a celebratory dance and reception where the festivities shall continue into the evening! 

All citizens, friends, and allies are invited to attend this momentous occasion of jubilance and merriment. Guests are asked to don blue, as per the bride’s request! 

FAyWp6OAjQEzpjtxLnVIY9Ke9EIb1dyF8J24EoW02iBHoq518I75rxpOQu91BXsT0_65uajHqTOi-UD9iSpljEXUS-i-fHv8rUV2gj_lx2Xwi_oPZgEnpPt9OicSRI2vFQFXrcQD

[!] A map to guide attendees to the location of the ceremony is depicted above.

[OOC]

Friday, June 11th

9:30 PM EST

Coordinates

X: -1123, Z: -2856

Christopher Asul'onn sat within his home in Karosgrad, already making preparations despite the event being nearly a year away. Contacting a tailor, planning the celebrations- he was beyond excited at the prospect. With a wry smile on his face, he approached the rest of his close family with the news of such an event!

"Ich am finally gettin' married!" He then turned his attention towards Elias, grinning towards his brother with a lighthearted snicker, "Can nicht let vy 'ave even vun t'ing up on me!"

@StrongBear@Vic @altiar1011

Noemie de Astrea furrows her brows. "Wow. Cousina got over ze forever alone, crazy cat lady phase fast. Kinda sus, uh, I mean, good for 'er!"

2.png

Aylin de Astrea's eyes misted over as she read the invitation, wisps of memories floating into the foreground of her mind: little Amicia so very politely asking for tea with her lovely Auvergne accent, how swiftly the young girl dove to her cousin's defense after a certain Jackalope Knight called her a horrible word, how Aylin had comforted Amicia time and time again whether it be about boys who were clearly unworthy of her, how the pair worked seamlessly together in triage after the massacre of Elysium, how Amicia had been the epitome of grace under pressure when both her parents were unavailable. 
"Be happy, my sweet fellow freckle-faced friend. May each of those stars on your visage hold many blushes and many smiles," the Badawi murmured to the page.

Forsooth, then, did some Elven Matriarch bestow the sun's smile unto the missive presented, tapping her cane to the floor as she looked about her home. 

"Awful empty, these days... Still, it is good that they have acquired what I cannot."

Within the small gardens of Halstaig, Iduna Anne reached out to take the missive from a tenant before sending them on their way. Scanning over it with pinched brows she simply mused, “Hm.. Elias won’t like blue, his color is red.” To herself before going on her way to prepare new garbs for said event! 

Edited by Itz_Cookie

unknown.pngCn3SoGkYEQMSwfjitXJ6A_WvGIW4rHqaKdnV7N_8Prvbrr3a5offq0hdh-M1-h4EOzKk1Pb8p7cjFbKs02CViId5Ew-UaP49fbI06NBZcDWHe87A52adq5ZsEdmJCh5gb4i_M-mX
A certain Duke Eugeo was filled with jubilance, readied to spare no expense for his beloved niece finally getting married to bring an end to her tragic love life

58 minutes ago, Itz_Cookie said:

Within the small gardens of Halstaig, Iduna Anne reached out to take the missive from a tenant before sending them on their way. Scanning over it with pinched brows she simply mused, “Hm.. Elias won’t like blue, his color is red.” To herself before going on her way to prepare new garbs for said event! 

Elias Asul'onn peered to the missive within Iduna's hand, a cheeky grin growing over the young man's countance, "Ich vill vear blue for my brother". He mused before stealing a kiss from his wife, heading off to find a gift!

Edited by StrongBear

Robert Ludovar knows he can't make it that day, so he prepares a gift to be sent to the bride and groom instead.

Upon hearing his newly made friend's upcoming wedding. Takumi went out of his way to go to talon's port just to study how to make use of house-magery in trying to come up with a gift for the couple to be wed. He settled with infusing his mana with the ingredients that he'll be using to cook with. He finally decided a gift for the couple, after a few days of stalk-.. I mean spying- and investigating... In the end he couldn't deduce a single thing and simply decided to go for the safest decision.. and that is to offer the couple some food. "Right, Now the question is.. What exactly shall I make..." he asked himself as he continues to debate on the many many choices that can be seen from the recipe book he owned.  Of course it had to be handmade or he would simply be ashamed  of himself for not offering such a sincere gift. He rolls his sleeve and brushes off his apron, as he begins his cooking session. "Okay.. I think this'll do, I hope I won't mess this up.." he says nodding to himself, It seems like a decision has been made.     The story continues~

Image about food in キャラクター フード by ソフト クッキー モンスター.jpg

Edited by Niru

Mary looked upon the missive, a smile curling upon her lips. It felt it had been just months since the pair had visited a Urguani tavern to get incredibly drunk over Amicia's failed love affairs. 

"I may be a traitorous bastard, but that can't stop me from supporting my friend!" She suddenly proclaimed to a rather empty room. Her brows furrowed upon realising she was talking to herself, again, before waving the thought away to procure new and blue clothes!

Somewhere, a woman who had told them to hurry up and marry smirked. Seems they'd taken her advice.

Eleonore hangs up her blue dress from her wedding to Oliver along with his blue suit. "This shall do." she says with a soft smile, though extreme fervor flutters in her chest out of excitement for her cousin.

"Im late, but I should send the good Tarathiel a gift to commemorate the occasion."