MUSIC

K H R O N I A   P O L L A 

9I-w0UfrF2oJLP8U7t-Rs3k-uScZw0s9SNThP8CZ9vppmX0mzXLeBbBSY5fDvLXjDNqpsSMyuKh5oYqIT4UcMWqnfKZomR2KstjjwWRWXgw-a8P2Ptu5c-2nHqF0LhkSeMwA5skJ

EST. 1823

eHQs2IkL2KeLeRv0JtrD6LvfcpsduvUWaTbUw4lJhofDtODGjM2R0r79W97PglL-LPHFn3wzulecfAKGlB3_o1Tymv92-brlPpfWv9APOO9C9PuYuyBtRsu11DHLuw9-jwDi2FIY

-6_o2L7ZaaIkXosf4fsujEdUZuTMf4a2crGWTxz_CCEjiwkP89rpIU-VrxAMWWfqVL63uY6HHk5xFYVZ0xC3MwwrUOb3pMMExffgsM8FpzLfG1JyLwPJ86pNJ5hNoBu_zAy861Pi

WITHIN THE METROPOLITANATE OF PROVIDENTIA

WITH THE BLESSING OF HIS EMINENCE CARDINAL GAWAIN

vo6KEN1h_vgTQTQqHwB2-F_P2osnY4-6zNAomZkwvcpYvKAOEpzS1Ads2p-nTIg77Daf6WiiBBTeTd1QECcLbCUlCAoUrpcaSEhYuoBwlHI8VfgIfbzsB_antDBQ1eqzIxeAbf3N

FROM THE SCRIPTORIUM OF 

FATHER LAURENȚIU POPESCU-VOITEŞTI, FSSCT

X3o1CqGgaKVZj6_RZrVvKPoN3LOGKhiXCVR6ehGmuVc2_-z2fYe89paJg5CB617bZ3x8TZZK2Ndg_pAI6vq8VUXoUn_C0eVzVnTf9CcMi52nSjb1VRVLdXfTeoBFD6DoTcKhIM_U

GLORY TO THE LORD 

& MAY HIS SAINTS FOREVER BE BLESSED

vo6KEN1h_vgTQTQqHwB2-F_P2osnY4-6zNAomZkwvcpYvKAOEpzS1Ads2p-nTIg77Daf6WiiBBTeTd1QECcLbCUlCAoUrpcaSEhYuoBwlHI8VfgIfbzsB_antDBQ1eqzIxeAbf3N

PROCLAMATION OF A METROPOLITAN  ABBEY 

Let it be known to all faithful Canonists that,  within the Metropolitan Diocese of Providentia, a new Abbey has been consecrated for use by the Monasti of Blessed Pius & Seraphim, a dual-cloister accepting both male and female postulates.

The Abbey shall function upon the institutes therein The  Monastikon, following the great Vasoyevian tradition. We dedicate our Abbey to both the Blessed Hieromonk Pius of Sutica and the Blessed Father Seraphim so that we may be guided by their righteous grace, dignity, piety, and humility before GOD. 

We declare to know no father but our Father Almighty GOD; know no mother but our Mother of Mankind; know no belongings, but that which belongs not to ourselves; and know no kindness, but that bestowed upon our brother-man.

For we have died a worldly death so that we may go to battle for you. For everyday, the monk enters battle with Iblees for the salvation of his brother-man. Everyday, the nun beseeches salvation for humankind. 

I hear the scoff of the hardened soldier; I have borne my scars of war, but I tell you, no battlefield will test yine strength like that of the monastic life. Come to us, brave warrior, so that you might walk the path of our Lord and achieve union with Almighty GOD. 

Come too, ye politician! Who have allowed temporal decay to consume you; it is not too late for salvation. Come, ye priests! Who serve well, yet wish to serve GOD twice-fold. The Hieromonk in you is destined to be born. You harlots! You broken women! Come, for it is not too late to earn GOD’s mercy. Brothers and sisters, I tell you, it is not too late.

I will greet you at the gates.

& to any heathen who reads this missive, 

and intends harm upon the community:

If you come, you will not return.

BLESSINGS OF GOD BE UPON YOU,

HIEROABBOT LAURENȚIU POPESCU-VOITEŞTI, FSSCT

THE ABBEY IS GUIDED BY THE MONASTIKON 

& THE INSTITUTES HEREIN

gwDq32EBGSX18NSko1h3O_wVwbC1IsuhQAwK1vcV4me33jRCgXa1gD34eh3BsJOuJ5E8hnpr9de2NF3OKGPXWP1QmPIVn-Ak289mRWsUHnioLLN951G9vmMks8T6mVryzGy3bTEw

MONASTIC DEGREES

fMQjR3YBlMdSiKv7lep36_3KKapVmtEqmrChPjn0hJczkAZYiBM47HeGrqiRsW0oYevcjFYS-pFAvLlMHJYrYuXAht8lE7pfhD-zVEve8OO_1sAurhjvG452t3zkTvVtirUHfZ1i

9YfURst5LKAoiyYQNIA-wsSgldx4VJv9AuEfPNwzrSNXh6386qdqlHXUv6Q6aB2RjmUHo6GSolklmDGhvrLlsx3bfWxAEPy32weVH3lRkQV0c7AsLkPFVzHIGNJw56dNRofKoGwv

puIZuVhdoAoDRD6qkNATGgAV5mXrkQy8R4GDR8c4lLTPSCVq0vL4vozS90HHT6jJKRXbDAsrKZK5_cIFgc6HldfjqdCphp5uMMNTqUw9FEGSUvEyKOXM3fcx4bTie3rQNw2tXOn3

0OiQxQ_4HHgPBGEWp-MSPrN9sObRKfQa6HRs-3opuW6sutFUAe4dQaJSWy32PbNXW29og23kjXfkTKmx33Zh4bo_53Xc9d0Z3BXSDUslymvzYdVV69l24o3mKQ3IFKzDOkjDhUZO

NlqNDW4bumS0PaCHFAUp8hsar27U7aTLs0uzkde8tlA-IjBY9kTmRbM3_kkIq5lqrnXNYOwlWTyDRLS1Iu0xE8TbcsK_LVMvSRW95GA6bAlgjYsJ2NNlzQkxTO4TPd3gfjhDKAF9

D97rvMzHaxBVF413eQt2UUzTNM1qarXAHr8Qnwe-6JD7y4HiSkFipdhGp6Xd2pCZWF2iXkKEuYWwqJXsQ5f3rxmio2d9q1A8UFhv4v7uSdXHTPeBFVw4zwUFkd4HKV8vKKdAexlo

yMXjsGVvdnovtUm-DijnapesVsA6ju_FQKEP2SO_VjYowpnXq-MqcEvfU-l02-BgwxkGyMiDVq48A0Flten4cGHWmYqJgrNUi_6fXOOpDAVVgcgNfZtirtApbNjJsb3Dhl2DDXss

TENETS & CORRECTIONS

Minor Rules

Ꙉ  Monasti of the opposite sex shall avoid fraternizing privately with one another; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall clean the latrines for the coming fortnight to remind them of their lavaciousness.  

Monasti shall not sate their appetite for food ere the daily supper; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall undertake a strict fast of three days to remind them of their gluttony.

Monasti shall not adorn temporal clothes, but remain strictly in the clothes of their degree; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall be vested in rags for the next year to remind them of their pride. 

Median Rules

Monasti shall not quarrel; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall be vowed to silence for the coming week. 

Monasti shall not gamble; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall pick pennies for the poor for the coming week. 

Monasti shall not lie; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall pray ceaselessly for forgiveness for the coming week. 

Monasti shall not blaspheme; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall be excluded from common prayer for the coming week. 

Major Rules

Monasti shall not murder; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall be expelled from the monastery.

Monasti shall not fornicate; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall be expelled from the monastery. 

Monasti shall not preach heresy; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall be expelled from the monastery. 

Monasti shall not disobey their Abbot; Monasti who forsake this tenet shall be expelled from the monastery. 

DUTIES

The Abbey, and it's Monasti, serve to fulfil a number of functions beyond the individual, spiritual, obligations of the monastics. These functions primarily serve to aid the wider faithful, as well as the Holy Mother Church, and of course the State. Some such duties, not exclusively, are:

(i) Communal prayer on behalf of individuals, families, or nations of the faithful: the monastics will muster together to perform rituals of prayer, beseeching the intercession of Almighty GOD, His Prophets or Saints, on behalf of the faithful. The Monasti can prayer for the safe passing of a loved one, the success of an Emperor in matters of righteous war, the safety of a Canonist peoples undergoing foreign persecution, or another matter deemed appropriate for such a holy ceremony. This act of faith is not exclusive to Emperors and Dukes however, as the Monasti will perform such rites even for the lowliest of peasants. 

(ii) Acts of charity, inkeeping with Blessed Seraphim's institution of monastic-giving: the monastics will provide the poor and wretched with a place to stay, bread and food, or teachings in the way of Canonism. These acts are not the sole duty of Monastics, but a secondary function, and as such the regular occurrence of this charity will be limited to the discretion of individual monasti and their Abbot. 

(iii) Missionary work: the Monasti will travel to foreign lands in search of converts to the blessed faith of Canonism. Often risking life and limb for such ventures, the Monasti should fear not death, for they are dead to the world. 

(iv) Negotiating the release of Canonist hostages held by heathens and heretics: the Monasti will intercede on behalf of Canonists who have fallen prey to heathen or heretical hostage-takers, acting as the middle-men for the safe return of the faithful from barbarous hands. 

4511a300e354e39e857b14edb9507aa0.png

e7316afc19e148deffbc7ee3301a4fea.png

APPLICATION

Either Fill-In An Application 

(OR) 

Visit In-Game To Discuss In RP

OOC

IGN:

DISCORD:

TIME-ZONE: 

IC

NAME:

RACE:

ORDAINED: (Y/N) 

BRIEF LETTER: (IC reason for applying)

Edited by MinasOrDie

"The lack of monasteries was displeasing, it's great such tradition is continued now.." The young yet pious Philip Michael remarked.

rs6uVd0omWHAcDRJmyabaDZWSURQU2i6yJdQ1nBuYd3MdF-BEaqz5Wl4y5B1tac6HEf98sxwQDsGEQJCtkoINjuGT59OR9kKBLw5iez2Y6FPHFZahtSXBR1WjnW-KSIlpUCxODs-

HIS EMINENCE GAWAIN, FSSCT, Cardinal Providentia, Metropolitan of Providence, and Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Mother Church places his seal of imprimatur upon the document.

Father Casper nods, pleased at what he sees within the missive.  "By the grace of God, I do hope the abbey prospers." Hummed the Canon Judge for himself.

4 hours ago, MinasOrDie said:

great Vasoyevian tradition

Vladrick Bishop Pocitanata Maika would smile in glee before taking nailing the Abbey's recruitment all over the Kamp Dragomir.