Pontifical Letter | Curia and Monastic Appointments

rep2k

xN1C2dilEoWoSTDD-o8R-Mq4C4Rd7nr42BKAD6dO4RaRSIhgbR_dCTz9WQxnJZn6IkhhplpLGK7e9vHYrkPfsP0ExkCNRaxzuPedZ5EV13opwE5OBqNtT1kyc2CfSDzANrj89Wcj

PONTIFICAL LETTER

CURIA AND MONASTIC APPOINTMENTS

OF THE CHURCH OF THE CANON

Health and Pontifical Benediction, Most Beloved Faithful.

I have closely followed the developments related to our Holy Mother Church, and I am very surprised with one special result, which made me write this statement for all of you faithful Canonists. I followed the work of several people, so on this occasion I would like to announce new appointments in our Church, but all on merit of course. After a discussion with the faithful Curia, we came to the conclusion that this thing was the right thing to do, as Godan's word always helped us with every decision.

It is through Our Apostolic Right, bestowed unto Us through the Laurel derived from the Exalted that We make these affirmations, alterations, and additions to the Curia. We decree these appointments…

Pontifical Chamberlain, Father Basil Moroul

And additionaly, It is through our Apostolic Right, bestowed unto Us through the Laurel derived from the Exalted that We make following appointment...

Abbot of the Abbey of Blessed Pius & Seraphim, Father Laurenţiu Popescu-Voiteşti

Et Gloria Dei,

Sanctitas, Papa Tylus Primus

-AG3D2uqeBwVEdWyb1a2GJxnCaWNmrAy_hurffon1Juv4ABqZJuSFbWkQhDw9GZt_yZVU76l4V1NvexrGTZxDAoLEQ6HQzcI17Z9luP5oO9xrbiQQ5f85ApY9QChD2GMKjcibUY3

UT BENEDICAT TIBI DEUS OMNIA

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Edited by rep2k

Father Popescu-Voiteşti signed the Hussariyan cross thrice across his chest, and with a bellowing Vasoyevi resonance he chanted: "Glory to the Lord and may His Church forever prosper!"

An excerpt of letter one-hundred and twenty-nine, a correspondence between Cardinal Providentia and Abbot Laurenţiu,

"[...] Furthermore, I do believe that the complete and utter destruction of the Norlandic people is paramount in securing a united faith as they occupy rightful Canonist clay. However, that being said, I congratulate you on your appointment. Your righteous zeal and efforts rival that of Bl. Pius of Sutica. I should know most of all! I hope also you would offer some burial grounds for the soldiers of God. Not that many are needed-- because next to no one died in this saddening war. Perhaps next time we can partake in bloodshed of the heathens. By the way, did you know that the Barclay crowns were actually fashioned after[...]"

The letter ended with a P.S. and a P.S.S.-- as well as other ramblings of Norlandic and Church conspiracies...