HAESENI HOMEBOUND

Aleksandra Ludovar clutched tightly onto the railings of the Eos Ship as she peered out into the vast oceans. After five long years, she would finally be returning to her homeland.

"We have discovered much in the Attenlund, achieved much;  But we have only seen the tip of the iceberg of what remains to be uncovered!  Truly, the Attenlund is a land formed upon the footprints of giants." Says Dilvyn Deveral, finally able to recline in his chair as he flips through his notebook.

Franz is very very happy to finally be going home!

Alyssa grew a bright smile and made soft chuckle while retrieving the news of the successful expedition and quickly reading over the article while baking some chocolate chip cookies inside of her cozy and warm home.

Sitting in the quarter deck of Eos, Hildebrand nostalgically fiddled around with a shard of one of the many runestones the party had accumulated in their stay in the Attenlund. "Zhat vas quite a lengsy adventure. Once ve're home, zy'll get to drink as much as I vant." The aged knight mumbled to himself, letting a chuckle out. "Der Abschiede dear Attenlund." A final parting farewell to the harsh lands was said as he flicked the small shard from the ship, and into the waters below with a small sniffle of the 50 year old Hildebrand  Mondblume.

Edited by Limo_man

Fionn Castaway sat around impatiently in Karosgrad, walking out to the docks every now and then to check if Eos had returned, but for now, it didn't. "2 years since I've seem them all... I wonder how Hildebrand and the Colborns are doing? Hopefully they all come back to tell me themselves." he whispered to himself as he walked back in through the port gate for the 6th time that day.