SMOOTH SAILING

Tylos I blinks, rubbing his forehead after seeing the list of broken Canon laws.. is it true, he wonders..

"I will cry," says Holy Sir Armand to his cat, rubbing at his forehead in frustration.

"See, Demi?" A young princess gestured wildly to the printed recounting of the court tale. "This is why we, as good Canonists, should read: to ensure we supplement our healthy diet of learning in the Basilica with our own understanding of texts. Niet just in the arts of science and history, but in theology as well. While our priests are surely sage and well-learned, there is always the unfortunate chance that they make mistakes, for like all other men they are mortal and fallible- in contrast with the word of Godan, who is all-knowing and eternally truthful." 

The princess sighed, stretching out long in her seat as she set publication to the side. "Now- I hate to ask you again, but could you get me another glass of Carrion?" @MCVDK

"They can call out any procedural errors as they wish, but another man's mistakes won't mask the many deaths sowed by the hands of the Ferrymen for naught but coin and bloodlust," Margaux Helvets vented her thoughts into her journal the evening of the trial, having left in the midst of it.  "I shall never forget the day when I had viewed their pillaging of the abbey of Saint Robert in Luciensburg from atop the town's cathedral towers.  I recall seven men in total and over half donned the colors of the Ferrymen; seven men who killed monks and priests unprovoked."

Her lips pursed in contemplation of the memory, before she closed her diary before the ink on the page could properly dry.  She disliked this feeling that gripped her heart, which made her tense; this feeling of resentment.  Margaux feared what it might do to her, should she indulge it too much.  She chose to push the memory out of her thoughts while touching the duo crosses that hung form her neck.

"May justice still be found."

"Murderers, the lot of 'em." Grumbled Charles Darkwood, as he examined the response. A sigh emitted from him, as he sets the piece down, and continues his duties.

Garret Darkwood uses the missive as tinder for the fire "So when they rain arrows down from the roofs of providence on civilians, avoiding me and targeting citizens directly, raiding Oren and Haense endlessly, they're the ones that claim innocence?" Garret Darkwood then looks at his children holding them closely "The only people we can rely on to defend us, is ourselves" Garret then stops in Providence staring at the church shaking his head sighing, "Yet we have clergy openly calling the Ferrymen 'Noble', makes me wonder, what even is the definition of Noble" 

@yandeer

"You need to cut down of the Carrion." Demitriyus merely returned to the Princess with a softened shake over his head. "This is like the fourth time. I am a Squire, niet a Carrion-fetcher." albeit his complaints towards the Royalty. Demitriyus had anticipated this moment: as a carrion was heaved from within his pockets.