[✗] [Lore] Musketry

Hanrahan

What's sad about this is that 1/2 of these comments are just gonna be "I hate Oren" rather than actually providing critical feedback.

That being said, so long as they operate the same as crossbows then I dont see the issue. +1

No guns

no

no. this is terrible. stop this nonsense.

Not just no

but **** no. 

We do not need guns, half the server does not want guns, no guns. You have medieval anti-material rifles already (Arbalests) and your pistol crossbows - if you want your boomsticks, just enchant sticks with fire evo fireballs. Same difference. 

Cease thy glockomancy. 

90QskmTkGAx6fxffQeIxYRlYiX4St_1ULpZuB4x0CKuGTk-YEkRJurVHqxUciODOucCyAHPfm30B5vtCaAwMvGbjWhTkfzHymSaC7ZrU7MBwquA7tqS0RZUmXTQcbaOTBq4cKvA9

Niënor and Haskir, after a long day of shooting their cannon towards the Suticans in 1820, finally rested. Having finally received their Sohaer-mandated Aeldinic muskets, they smirked as Niënor held the musket just in view, and then faced the imported Imperial camera.

would love to see some real good-faith critique rather than just a wave of "no's

9 minutes ago, Taketheshot said:

something that might be able to counter their special elven magic

voidal magic is one of the most underpowered things on this server and anyone with a sword and a brain can beat it.

I think the chances to hit should be lower, so that a musket won't be seen as a viable individual weapon but as as something to be used in tandem with other musketeers.

11 minutes ago, Taketheshot said:

We can have super elven mages who can control someones mind and warp time and space

sorry bud, that doesn't, cannot, and will not exist.

Just now, kipps said:

I think the chances to hit should be lower, so that a musket won't be seen as a viable individual weapon but as as something to be used in tandem with other musketeers.

Actually, I really like that idea tbh