About Han’s musket post...

Urahra

I agree with @Luminaire

this is just mineman and both people are wrong for being toxic. Han and his buds were not making it better by being salty and neither was the other side. That’s my take on the situation as well. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I feel this is ironic. Toxic man does toxic response and in return gets responded with toxic comments. Toxicity breeds toxicity. Hold thought in what you say and understand not everything is about a certain player or a certain playerbase.

The saying of grow up comes to mind and it's just a game. If someone dislikes something they should always express there distaste. If you view them disagreeing and them disliking, being negative over what was posted out there. That is on you and everyone who has taken an opinion to heart. If Han just accepted not everyone will have good words towards his post and just didn't respond neither did his friends to the negativity surrounded the question of guns which plagued LoTC for as long as it's been around. No problems would of raised and one side would of been seen as just a group of negative people disagreeing with a lore post.

End of day. Welcome to LoTC a game where people take their minecraft experience very seriously, it's kind of expected and I don't know why a post is needed for this topic personally. It happens, suck it up. Say your sorry and move on. But it is good drama and funny.

maybe if he didn't have a history of completely disregarding techlock, and the words of LT he wouldn't be taken as an actual joke, plus he's literally the most insufferable person i've met on lordofthecraft in 6 years of playtime.

Who cares about if someone says mean words about your mineman gun lore? It's the internet, why do you give a **** about what strangers say to you?

Second post in 4 years to second what Urara has stated... And really, it's only backed up by the responses following on this thread which either;

a) dismiss the issue entirely because this is 'mineman'

or

b) saying it's fine because 'they started it'

Be respectful, be kind.

1 hour ago, Lego XBOX said:

Second post in 4 years to second what Urara has stated... And really, it's only backed up by the responses following on this thread which either;

a) dismiss the issue entirely because this is 'mineman'

or

b) saying it's fine because 'they started it'

Be respectful, be kind.

Sorry but when I see horrible musket lore submissions I’m going to critique them.

Hanharan’s lore didn’t even include a maximum range.

Here's why this is untrue. Because we have evidence otherwise. Here's someone fairly new (less than a year old account) who posted something that blatantly broke techlock in the same way that muskets do. He was told no, there was a little memery, but overall, people were polite, explained the issues, and wished him luck

Imagine someone who LOVES warhammer dwarves with their grudges, axes, gyrocopters - the general steampunk style.

Do the dwarves run around demanding dwarven gyrocopters just to cry the moment they don't get them, over and over again? No.

Because it's completely breaking the lore and coming up with such an idea is ridiculous, especially bring it up over and over again!

I'm not saying he served the hate, no one does. 

But it was called for. You cannot spit on what people love and expect to be welcomed on a red carpet.

I like guns but you people ruined them for me

41 minutes ago, Burnsider said:

Here's why this is untrue. Because we have evidence otherwise. Here's someone fairly new (less than a year old account) who posted something that blatantly broke techlock in the same way that muskets do. He was told no, there was a little memery, but overall, people were polite, explained the issues, and wished him luck

Look mah, I'm on TV!

Just say no and leave.

(Or order mcdonalds like I do)