About Han’s musket post...

Urahra

On 6/9/2021 at 8:33 AM, gameingg said:

Who cares about if someone says mean words about your mineman gun lore? It's the internet, why do you give a **** about what strangers say to you?

Unnecessarily based 

The real tragedy of that thread is that my post about the Steam Tank didn't get enough upvotes.

What if I were a new player and I worked hard to make Steam Tank lore and it didn't get any upvotes? I'd be devastated. I may have quit LotC and never looked back. You should go upvote it (and this post as well).

For those of you saying, "Hanrahan has a history of toxicity, he should've expected it!" the simple answer is, two wrongs don't make a right.

2 hours ago, cappor said:

For those of you saying, "Hanrahan has a history of toxicity, he should've expected it!" the simple answer is, two wrongs don't make a right.

Criticizing lore is toxic?

Same energy as Muffin's On Toxicity and Kindness post.

this server is extremely tolerant compared to what it used to be lmao. The radical shift that has happened in just a few years is a bit shocking to see. Its the internet. People call other people mean names. Hanrahan is an old player and knew exactly what the result of his post would be.