Ando Alur Build Showcase & AMA (feat. Cobbler & Shmeepicus)

6xdestroyer

Hey Everyone, in honor of completing the huge project that is Ando Alur, we've decided to do a showcase of it accompanied by a group AMA. Feel free to have questions ranging from those about the town to those about @Cobbler's favorite color.

The build will be getting implemented on the server before the weekend, and if you'd like to stay more up to date in regards to it feel free to DM any of us on this AMA ( @Cobbler, @Shmeepicus and we can help you out.

All that being said, enjoy the pics and ask away!

------------------------------------------
REKm6IlmbMnR77yQvQLy8o_i_TzBPXaBwUyRDJ-LWGEEOz5HwY0cML-zzi6pGB6A9Uo6ibzbzzHTtstodv4bmfw120rhHV8iHaXVTmSI13v53sz2ej0gW2rKGpKK1UkK8Uz_DqqDtSm8CT4FrfjmqZJ-qwF6-ci5b-fXOG_a-E1BH7VyTj0fUhAZXEgXZd2JmLdhFQ7zDkKzd5wU4fZPWnzeR_E_nlqWQgl1gTf6JwUJiIUB0NOU7aj1MRdYnvsBHuIe6TDbUEG7pfyBm-zq0bdbgJi8O8LZpzVWitE5CbQ7Txh5hDbH2kVfZLROxH-gwqZIziJqnvICyxQfGu1YpESFIHTu2Ntw4SpZESq2dGi47fitc-rjZjoQ-axY6YG8UMPTZiz2wveHMaOPYdfGh6-z    DTFNC-szVKO9kyi00gitP4NoVgyHP0U_TRqy2s1ab7IMhVok3PO0ajEqkqR2A1Qr7s0TI0jdifw_Gj08eTnK1EJBqQhg2T6VHiVMa9AFXsH-ZV9UgYeYMYMX73oRK42QOrZZqzGy73ZysoURpxx4V0Z54FoYRJoSQNYEo9_n3YJimBDJcql4tZH446USwtTIKCn7hTdqymjTMhEC1dvxo1aFse5dxXmgCl9lUy_krjRGnvyh5_RBp21Uf9whMa2fXXowtzs7LzXT9qlS5z4vytN4o15yhX2ySjrbyH6atZu-iagcUGUF5eI_c4RmYJJ-aUfSEGtw6OQVqWIqDnnuwYfxY5uT_inXKy60rfiifzDKzKH1j2TuP0tSCTr2dM1ZOqgabVss5qMuNWLlcY-hUCmN30fAxnRQBGJYAj5J7ZpHybeZFLKcUzmxPgLA5EhDMaNZ_JIo2p6iec0CXszxgo0QgAZ8i7hUW3QXCorUQgVI1JQOmcauygviHPMqHo-3MLRoQCpzFXV9mkc3pl27TQUb_ke3eOBvnUKx_-76BupyaX_lXI_xnBTlP4oJ3rqc31m2hyFh_rcEvXw7TJuU_sdKMe9wfi-ss71T8p2-upyFgVTvV5tgbqKfGX552ADCSkrl4K-2XwlURRXTExzF6AbvB9oeMV-0fY-WNHrB

AeCe103DN1HIfIcYAeMd-MchTfzG9HfUBYjy0dlVNDG4nV5m-47mwT8r0DFnFyGhy84Fy_S0I9Q_Nfr0BmBHOtGH-6IYshI_IQMbqxYWab4flAP_VWCgGWVcZQCqz1DRBw7Wv74i

(Nothing gross)

This is kinda hot ngl. The city is on fire! Amazing job!

is this a primarily high-elven place or is it open for anyone to come visit? been looking for somewhere to RP on my delf persona

Just now, Unwillingly said:

is this a primarily high-elven place or is it open for anyone to come visit? been looking for somewhere to RP on my delf persona

Its open to everyone, more info will come in upcoming posts but many in leadership are delves.

8 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

To expand upon this a tad, we began with actually wanting to make a primary dark elf settlement. Though Hlnor leadership came to us and allowed us to expand upon our initial goals to make it into what it is now. We have a wide range of leadership now, ranging from high elves to dwarves even.

With this being a vassal of Hnor, how do culture lines and laws work? Will this be its own sovereign settlement or something else?

Edited by Trekwars

4 minutes ago, Trekwars said:

With this being a vassal of Hnor, how do culture lines and laws work? Will this be its own sovereign settlement or something else?

I believe we had planned for it to be referred to as a "Princedom". Regardless of the laws of Haelun'or, I believe we are free to visit Hnor as guests. While I can imagine we will surely not be referred to as pure but rather friends. Regarding the the culture lines and laws, I believe they intend on giving us relative autonomy in regards to our culture and laws. Though I could be mistaken. When I say relative autonomy I mean that in the exact sense- we will be free to have our own edicts and such (I believe) but we would be required to aid them in foreign matters such as war, since we are at the end of the day a vassal.

no real questions as such, just came to say that this looks very based. good job 6ex @6xdestroyer

Haelun’or vassal for those who enjoy the vibe but want to play non-high elves. Very epic.

Oh, nice, a new place to rai- I mean, see the sights in!

Jokes aside, this looks like a wonderful build and the Delves have definitely needed more places around the server. Great stuff, and I hope you all have fun with it!

Very cool, I definitely look forward to seeing this on the server in future and will certainly be paying a visit to this awesome places. Pray tell, what's your favourite parts of the build? And what kind of niche rp can we expect from Ando Alur? Anyway aside from that, great job and can't wait 

Looks like a place called aellen, I love the style <3

3 hours ago, BenjiBot_ said:

Very cool, I definitely look forward to seeing this on the server in future and will certainly be paying a visit to this awesome places. Pray tell, what's your favourite parts of the build? And what kind of niche rp can we expect from Ando Alur? Anyway aside from that, great job and can't wait 

Favorite parts have to be the main hall, the arcane hall (which isnt pictured above) and the tavern. Niche rp wise expect more fantasy based rp as well as a lotta cool magic stuff!

6 hours ago, BenjiBot_ said:

The space in front of the tree on top of the build. **** that's a damn nice tree..